🦔 🦦 New Releases 07/06/2024 Brats edition 🦕🦞

I’ve fallen way behind on his output over the years as he’s quite prolific on various different labels but I try to keep up with the stuff he puts out on Touch Sensitive, good label.

First material I heard from him was great wonky guitar pop (I’ve got the 7" EP somewhere but it seems to have vanished from the internet) but by the time I went to the launch gig for that EP he’d already morphed into industrial Big Black guitar and drum machine noise, he seems to have settled on his current electronic sound for a while now though.

1 Like

Yeah I got the feeling from reading a few things that his sound has shifted quite a bit. I’ll have to dig deeper.

The Bonny Light Horseman album is SO good - listened to it back to back twice yesterday on the train to London and going back to it again today. There’s just a warmth to it that is perfect comfort blanket stuff for me when I’m feeling a bit below par (like today).

3 Likes

mega late to the party here again, but this is another bloody lovely record and a real step forwards from her 2022 album

I am really late to the table, but just wanted to shout out that this Nat Harvie album is great and should have more listeners

1 Like

This is now just a thread with updates about me being slow to listen to stuff :wink:

3 Likes