New Releases 16/02/18

Really enjoying car seat headrest. Wasn’t sure if the reworking of the songs would be worthwhile but it really works

New Recondite is excellent

1 Like

posted this in another thread kinda by accident, but might be of interest to some of you in here too. this new satan thing is out now (vinyl coming 23rd March):

3 Likes

Purchased!

I feel particularly old and curmodgeonly that I didn’t enjoy the Superchunk record, but that said, I’m not really a huge fan anyway

new adam gnade YES

2 Likes

New Shannon and the Clams our today, listened to about half of it earlier, production is much cleaner than previous releases which I’m totally fine with, songs are still fantastic.

2 Likes

awesome, thank you!

On a major label, no less.

What an odd time we live in.

1 Like

Had this playing on repeat a lot today. It’s bloody lovely!

1 Like

Q giving the U.S. Girls album 5 stars has made me curious I must admit, the Ought record has been getting great reviews too.

This is lovely

3 Likes

@rich-t: you nailed it, once again. Just perfect for my early morning here in Freo, WA, as the world- and my family - still sleep. Thanks!

1 Like

Yep, going to check out that Loma album, love Cross Record…

You’re an al bastard anyway

1 Like

Yep, that Loma record is tres nice indeed. I can see it getting some airplay in my neck of the woods these next few days. Thanks, @jack_on_fire, and others on here who have pointed me in that direction. Next up for me will be the DVT/Tellier collab.

Yeah fair

listened to a track from this on acloserlisten - immediately ordered the tape :blush:

Currently scoring 86 on metacritic, think you’re on your own on this one

And then there were two. I’m with @Severed799 on this. Then again, I really am old and curmudgeonly. Lovely word that. I don’t get the opportunity to use it enough.

But I can surely see why others would enjoy it. It’s just not for me.

1 Like