New Releases 3/5/19

This is the one for me!

2 Likes

Lots of the above, but also a shout for the Felice Brothers.

Ooh, Tricot are ace, thanks for the heads up :+1:

1 Like

@1101010 just wondering if there’s a simple way to make it so thread titles have to be unique on here (to cut down on double posting threads)

big thief and kedr livansky are all i need

1 Like

Pretty sure on desktop it warns you in that blue box on the right.

There may be a way. @whiterussian can look around.

Nathan Micay - Blue Spring (formerly known as Bwana)

Big Thief!

And Ishmael Ensemble (Jazz/electronica from Bristol. FFO Ezra Collective, Floating Points etc.)

Description pinched from the Colston Hall site: ‘With a sound that is rooted in jazz Ishmael Ensemble combine brass, beats and a “swirling blizzard of electronics” (Clash) to create mesmerising soundscapes. The brainchild of multi-instrumentalist & producer Pete Cunningham a.k.a. Ishmael, the band have quickly caught the attention of influential tastemakers such as Gilles Peterson, Tom Robinson and just about everyone else.’

2 Likes

Spotlights
Big Thief
L7

2 Likes

Oh and The Physics House Band ep has had it’s digital release

2 Likes

Darn, you quick bunch have already mentioned my listening list for today (Tacocat, Drahla, Ishmael Ensemble). I’ll chuck in the new AA side from Malcolm Middleton just to feel I’m contributing.

1 Like

not sure if it’s the done thing for these threads to JAG but my band released their new single today, it’s kinda camera obscura(ish) indie pop

2 Likes

Really like that Spotlights album.

:+1::metal:

Absolutely no time today, maybe @wewerewerewolvesonce can have a look or someone can remind me later

1 Like

I’ve a feeling it might not refresh that quickly if the first topic is posted after the second one has started to be drafted. That said, if you keep an eye at the top of the board that you’re posting to then it’s pretty easy to check to see if another identical topic has been posted in the last few moments.

Ekin Fil - Koma

1 Like

Aye, tbf, I was posting this at 6.20, I wasn’t expecting anyone else to have posted a thread. I checked before I hit post, and there wasn’t anything there.

peculiarer and peculiarer.

Have added to my main playlist - good stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like