New Releases 5th July 2019

Fuck me, Bobby. What an intense (and incredible) departure. Desperate for some new Haxan Cloak stuff but this will do very, very nicely for now…

Oh, and Sigur Ros, because I am a sucker and obviously need a bloated anniversary package of an album I bought 20 years ago.

1 Like

3 Likes

I actually found this a lot less unsettling than I thought it would be. It’s actually really beautiful in places.

2 Likes

I’m on my first listen now. Just finished ‘The House That Harga Built’ which might just be the most stunningly beautiful track i’ve heard this year. Amazing stuff so far.

Thought the sigur ros re-issue would be on spotify. Bunch of pricks.

bit of a blunt title by their usual standards

2 Likes

Given anniversary editions are presumably released as money makers, I’m not massively surprised.

In fact, I’m shocked when they do turn up on Spotify.

Second album by German black metallers Tongue “What Do We Know Of Horror” is out today -

The absolute nerve of people trying to make money from their music. Outrageous.

3 Likes

another vote for cool davidoff trash kit:

Andrea Belfi!

2 Likes

New Taffy album - Japanese shoegaze band. I remember liking a previous one of theirs.

1 Like

+1 for Sigur Ros

Looks like you get all the bonus tracks on the download with the vinyl too, which makes a change between having to choose between cd where you get the extra tracks and LP where you don’t.

It is on spotify.

Was looking about for this but its not on bandcamp smh

Well fuck my dad

1 Like

Can’t see it? Only the old version

This I think? Down as a 1999 release.

It’s between the old version and ( ) on mine

Odd, its not on the list of albums but clicking that works. Cheers!