New Releases Friday 6th March

Busy day for me :slight_smile:

Arvo Party. Hopefully they’ll be a few dance bangers on it.
Body Count (motherfucker!)
Four Tet, I’m guessing it’ll sound like four tet
Dystopian Future Movies. post metal
Earth Trax for downbeat dance tunes
Violet cold for some blackgaze
Might try out the My dying bride album if I can be bothered.

2 Likes

Emma Jane Thackray’s new EP, Rain Dance. For fans of all the new british jazz stuff that’s about at the moment.

1 Like

Diving into this now

2 Likes

FFO shoegazey dreampop indie, Cathedral Bells have a new LP out today

1 Like

Struggling with Kozelek talking to an enchilada for over two minutes

10 Likes

the album’s not out yet is it?

BC’S IN THE HOUSE!

2 Likes

I love this Pantha du Prince album. It’s 75 mins long though! Could’ve been just as good at 55 mins.

PEARS. Punk, bit aggresive, bit catchy. Might be classified as melodic hardcore, I 'unno.

Ooh, didn’t know this was out today. Milo is on imperious form atm I’m very excited to hear this!

1 Like

Not listened yet, but do think a lot of electronica albums would be just as good at 75% of their length…

2 Likes

I’ll have a go on that later

Next Friday!

1 Like

Enjoying the new Malk record very much - sounds really spacious and he’s just doing his own thing at his own pace. The perfect way to ease in to a sunny spring morning.

Great return to form after his bobbins electronica record :smiley:

They gave one of my all time favourite support performances, nearly decapitated audience members when they went charging through the crowd with their guitars. Glad they’re still going, definitely going to try this out!

1 Like

It’s a 4 track ep. Haven’t listened to it yet

Caroline Rose is sounding good

New singles from Loreen, The Whitest Boy Alive, Stealing Sheep and Eleni Foureira to get stuck into toob

ah I think it’s just the singles he’s released off the album so far

1 Like

This came out on Sunday 1st, I’ve not heard it yet though, I believe he’s gone more EDM than blackgaze on this one :thinking:.

Yeah, thats mark kozelek with ben boye and jim white 1. this is mark kozelek with ben boye and jim white 2!

1 Like