New subcategory - NSFW

Hi all,

Our fearless overlord @whiterussian has created a new subcategory under social titled NSFW. Please use it when creating Thursday Filth threads or ones discussing things you wouldn’t discuss around the dinner table with your nan.

As with the Selfie, Pets and SSP subcategories, any threads in this section will not go into the auto generated emails from Discord. Anything elsewhere on the boards may be selected by an algorithm and be emailed to inactive users.

Please be aware that everything you post in any of these subcategories is still public and anyone on the internet could come across them should a particular post or thread go viral.

If you see a thread you think should have been in that subcategory, please let your nearest friendly moderator know and we’ll tidy it up as soon as we can.

For an incredibly long 400 post discussion on why we’ve created this additional subcategory, please see

Otherwise, I’m happy to field any other questions/comments here (in and around work!).

11 Likes

My favourite four letters :smile::+1:

(Good work - makes sense)

1 Like

Selfies should be NSFW cause you’re all so pretty it should be illegal

2 Likes

Oh, you

2 Likes

EMPLOYER: Look at this gruesome image of a car crash with lots of death and loose viscera we found in your internet history

EMPLOYEE: That’s not horrifying violence and death, that is Manches’ normal face

EMPLOYER: Ah yes I see

EMPLOYEE: And besides you don’t know him like I do because in face I love Manches and I’m going to marry him actually. Did you know that he once rescued an entire sinking barge full of orphaned puppies at considerable effort and personal expense?

EMPLOYER: I didn’t know this, did that really happen

EMPLOYEE: I don’t know but it’s definitely in character. He’s probably the best person I’ve ever encountered on the internet

EMPLOYER: Wow now that I’ve gotten to know him now I see that actually yes he’s absolutely peng and in fact I’m going to marry him too

EMPLOYEE: Where the hell is this going

EMPLOYER: I don’t know. Wait what is that in the sky

14 Likes

There’s a newsletter???

3 Likes

0961c316b5e9f499b175468a79101958

1 Like

Top story: Manches posted a fucking overlong essay about playing Silent Hill 4 for fifteen minutes

1 Like

Newsletter is a slightly misleading term, but sort of, yes.

Discord generates a digest of what it considers the top posts/threads for users who haven’t visited for a while, if they have the option switched on in their settings.

NWSL Newsletter
NSFW Newsforwetter

2 Likes

NWoBHM newsletter

5 Likes

New World order, Bischoff, Hulk & Manches?

3 Likes

New Wave of British Heavy Metal newsletter. It’d have some great bulletins

Bring your daughter to the Upper Slaughter Village Fete this weekend!
It’s all socially distanced but we’ve got some great COVID-friendly activities. The scarecrow competition is back for the fifth thrilling year in a row and we’ve got some great donkeys that you can have a look at from a reasonable distance.

10 Likes

Run to the hills! It’s the annual Upper Slaughter cross country race!

2 Likes

News of Superb Favourite Whiterussian

7 Likes

Now: Sunday Food. Woah :yum:

2 Likes

Not so fast, wanker.

4 Likes

Mods! Tilty’s being mean to me!

1 Like

Good

3 Likes