🍔 New: Theme Selector

I’ve added the ability to easily change themes to the burger:

Grey Skull is what I use:

Lemme know if there are any small changes you’d like made to the existing themes or new colour schemes you’d like named in your honour if you make a big donation to support the forums.

Omg I love it

1 Like

I changed it to Vincent and now I’ve lost the option to change it again :grimacing:

Ah phew, you can still change it in your preferences too.

Graceful makes me feel like I’m reading the site on WhatsApp. Amazing.

Oh I added those new ones after adding it to the burger. Need to add it to the theme.

2 Likes

These aren’t showing in desktop (nor is the footer still). At least for me they aren’t.

Thanks sean. Vincent is v classy imho.

Are you using Linux or some crazy browser caching?

Nah, Windows and Chrome. I’ve CTRL+F5’d too.

@sean I can’t get to my own settings anymore since changing the theme :joy::joy: The settings option here are admin site settings, not for me personally

I’ve now added it to all themes.

1 Like

Have added it to all themes so that should fix it.

Thanks! :grin:

Also I don’t know about you or the @moderators but I have this at the top of the page now. Doesn’t really matter of course but just so you know.

Fine for me, but I’m on the default theme.

1 Like

Doesn’t appear on mine - safari on Mac? Feeling left out :frowning:

Right… I think there’s something odd with the themes. On my mobile phone I switched to ‘Standard colours’ from ‘default’ because it is the only thing that allows you to stop that annoying header bar thing where your user icon disappears.

I just switched to mobile on here and I was on Default again. Once I saved as ‘standard colours’ I got the changes. Unfortunately it seems like ‘default’ isn’t affected by a lot of the updates you can do from the control panel.

Is there a chance you’ve changed some of your own preferences?

I’ll have a look at changing default.

I’ve just made Grey Skull the default colour palette.

1 Like

Wait is this why the colour of dis has changed for me this morning?