New Users - Introduce yourself here

Sometimes actions speak louder than words…

Can we use the term ‘newsers’ instead please?

1 Like

I like that, nice one

1 Like

n00bs?

Creating music has been my life for a considerable amount of time.

It’s who we are that’s true.

I half expected to be pulled up on it, but you need thick skin right?

Mine must be near leather.

1 Like

Most of the time actions speak louder than words Antpocalypsenow, that’s a fair statement.

We have made actions, sometimes, like on a forum. Words are all you have. :wink:

1 Like

AphexTwinkletoes ^Thised this

Thanks @anon5266188. I’ve ‘liked’ your original post in order to keep this thread private. Pretty sure that works the same way as ^thising posts did on the old forum, but I’ve written it in this one as well just in case. Basically, I don’t want to sound needy, but could you go back and ‘like’ my post, rather than posting to say you liked it. It would be good for my stats. Ta.

2 Likes

“200k page views might mean it costs way more to run these boards!”
some time later
“100,000 new users? What’s the worst that could happen?”

4 Likes

Yeah, stop patronising Super73, sean, they can look after themselves.

You guys are alright, hit me up next time you are touring East Surrey.

1 Like

And they take my breath away :wink:

1 Like

I’ve ‘liked’ the post quoted above so I’m pretty sure we’re in the clear.

Sorry, man. I’ll go back and rectify this immediately. Gotta get those badges hey! :wink:

1 Like

Sure thing, we’ll be chucking shows around later this year. Should all these actions we’re involved with come to fruition. Sometimes, it’s like herding cats.

HAhaHA. :wink:

I signed up in 2003 aged 13 and this is the first time I’ve posted. I only signed up for the reviews, never actually read the forums until I recently spent 45 glorious minutes reading the My Vitriol comeback thread on the old forum, so I thought I’d start joining in.

goes back into hiding for next 13 years only to un-lurk when a wonderful thread emerges that documents At The Drive-In’s repeated failure to release the follow-up to RoC

8 Likes

It might be fine. About 6 of them were emails belonging to me, it seems.

I’m new here. Hello!

2 Likes

Halloooooo

1 Like

For any bands, the best way to get your music heard, and indeed critiqued, is probs via Martin Clunes on the music board

7 Likes

I wonder how many of those 100K emails were to ma0sm’s joke accounts?

2 Likes

at least 9 pages of his gmail.

4 Likes