New Year Football

football
balls

football throughout the weekend, with Liverpool v City the pick of today’s games. Difficult to see past the Scousers for that one really.

In other news, they’ll be dancing on the streets of Total Network Solutions as The New Saints beat Ajax’s record for the longest unbeaten run of games.

Chris Coleman gets an OBE.

AOB?

1 win in 30 at Anfield for City. Won’t even bother watching that. I’d take a 1-0 defeat now. Think it’s much more likely they’ll get four or five. Already written this season off, tbh. Guess we could win the FA Cup.

New Year,

With Damien Delaney suspended and James Tomkins and Pape Souare injured were down to our last four defenders for Arsenal. Could be embarassing.

Our back four should be:

Ward - Kelly- Dann - Fryers

We had two youngsters on the bench who is never heard of against Watford. We are down to bare bones.

DO SOME GOALS!

That’s three of your first choice defence and a left-back who’s played for Man United and Spurs, mind…

Thought Arsenal would destroy us, so I guess there’s some glimmer of hope, which will of course make it much worse. It’ll be better than when they humiliate us at home I suppose.

No guarantees Glasgow will survive a New Year’s Eve old firm so I’ll just say now, it’s been fun lads

RIP @Severed799 :kissing_heart: We’ll spread your ashes over all the clubs you support (hope you’re a fatty!).

Kelly at centre back worries me a little. Especially with Fryers in defence, when he played against Newcastle last year he was terrible.

Plus McArthur who is so important to our midfield is also out.

The amount of beers since new job has seen to that x

In other news, related to @twentynine bants, going to see Thistle beat Killie due to a gust of wind blowing in a goal, before hearing the deafening boos from Brentford. #newyearsfootball

Injure a few of them yeah? Just bought tickets for Brentford-Eastleigh in the ENGLISH BIG CUP WITH BUDWEISER

FAO: man city fans, I enjoyed this

“it’s all about to kick off” hmm :unamused:

Who’ll win

• Rangers
  • Celtic
  • Score Draw
  • Nil nil

0 voters

I think he’ll find that this is the most City goal ever.

how to lose one nil to a side who don’t put a single shot on target…

that’s english football hall of famer Sun Jihai!!!

OOOH IS THIS THE POST VIDEOS OF CITY CONCEDING SUB-THREAD?

That’s not really pathetic enough for inclusion.