New Year Football

If all rumours are to be believed, Middlesbrough could go into February with Negredo backed up by:

Jordan Rhodes
David Nugent
Rudy Gestede
Patrick Bamford

Potent.

I’m trying to motivate myself to go to football tonight. It’s looking like the friend I normally go with isn’t well enough or can’t be arsed.

I do want to go, but not sure whether going on my own, in the freezing cold, on a Southern train to see Sam Allardyce really inspires me.

They’d bang in 90+ a season between them in the Championship in 2014 though

Aye true. gestede offers very little goal threat so god knows why they think hes the solution

Bamfords allergic to the Premier League

1 Like

Draxler done signed for PSG #WengerOut

My pal has pretty much said the same…

Hopefully it’ll be a humdinger 6 pointer, but its more likely to be dull as dishwater

The absolute state of this

1 Like

For me it’s the killing time between work and the game. Might go home and play it by ear and jump on the train at 7ish. But I know once I’m home the likelihood if going out again will drop to zero.

“And now watch as I make the Eiffel Tower… disappear!”

12 Likes

Birmingham have offered Palace £4 million for Bakary Sako. Hahaha.

:joy: lovely stuff

Exactly the sort of high profile signing the appointment of Zola was meant to deliver.

1 Like

I’ve decided to go on my own. Trains look totally screwed getting back so I’m driving.

Where’s Mesut?

Where’s Hector?

1 Like

pretty funny that Kyle Walker ended up the best RB in the league

Started promisingly then had a couple of seasons being genuinely appalling and now he’s world class

Ramseys fault, that. Getting hard to defend him.

New year, same old Arsenal

Pretty sure it was Xhaka who bundled the lad over tbh