New Year Healthier Living

Good tea last night, hairy bikers chicken and tarragon, with roast celeriac, carrats and mustard, and one misery potato :grin: / :disappointed_relieved:

(there was a lot of sauce in the pot so it wasn’t as dry as it looks :wink:)

2 Likes

I can’t even do knee push ups. Going to try that plank method as I can do that I think

sorry - replied before reading the reset of the thread.

you can also try incline push ups using a sofa or stool

Or just practice the downward movement (negative push up) and go really slowly

Negative push up

Don’t drop your hips or knees… your chest should reach the ground before your hips.

1 Like

'Nolds.

Mad how quickly I lose and put on weight. Look and feel about 2kg heavier from having an unhealthy lunch and big dinner last night

1 Like

I forgot to mention this to Scout but this is also a v good way to get into it

McDoo’s

Weigh-in day but I’ve held steady this week and I’ve been off work ill so gonna give myself a break, back on it tomorrow. Still -5lbs for the year so far.

2 Likes

MK Dons

Had to do a load of overtime tonight so chucked a pizza on. Ended up getting it all done by 7:30 so there was no need to have had it. Sake!

Finished my office job deadlines which I thought might take all night, even replied to some freelance job emails I was ignoring, and now I’m going to watch one quick episode of Instant Hotel then sleep early ready for another big swim tomorrow.

Smugness overload.

2 Likes

Tonight: hairy bikers lemon chicken with misery portion of rice and mountains of stir fried green veg :yum:

7 Likes

That looks good. Now I’m hungry!

1 Like

Wrong thread

Well you mentioned swimming?

1 Like

It’s a good recipe, I’m sure you could do it without the chicken and just mushrooms and peppers or suthing for a veggie version, maybe cashews for protein?

1 Like

0.5kg up this week
2kg down in two weeks

can’t be too disappointed this week, gymed 6 days ate and drank right

3 Likes

fao @doubleespresso and other protein bar enthusiasts… how good are quest bars? omg

Does it come in peanut butter

What’s the energy bar scene like in Oklahoma?