New Year Healthier Living

It was T&S!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYsorry

1 Like

and I did just that back in 2007!

3 Likes

88.4kg when I weighed myself last night. Thatā€™s a good 24kg more than my old running weight. Here goes nothingā€¦

will weigh in on friday. i will not be weighing my breasts.

2 Likes

how much you knocking off for your tackle though?

1 Like

Erect or flaccid?

Hmmm, erect would mean more weight taken off, but would also mean youā€™d need a lob on each time you were weighed.

How sexy do you find bathroom scales?

1 Like

Weighing in at 10st5lbs. Still a healthy BMI but I donā€™t like how my body looks and I need to get more physically fit.

And kids, thatā€™s why daddy isnā€™t allowed to attend weight watchers anymore

2 Likes

Weighed myself this morning. 19st7 (123kg). Iā€™ve given myself til Easter to get to 18st (height is 6ā€™6 or 198cm) I havenā€™t been walking to work as much as I was, and was down to 18st12 or so just after summer and itā€™s all piled back on. Going to make some dietary changes first and foremost.
Iā€™m going to walk to work every day, and get a second hand crossfit thing or exercise bike or maybe a rowing machine. If I can get some prescription goggles (my eyesight is appalling and I hate not being able to see properly) sorted I want to start swimming too.

did not realise you were 6ā€™6

quite a lot of tall people on this website eh

3 Likes

Yeah. No offense to @anon19035908, but I would never have guessed that he was that tall from his selfies.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in for this. Iā€™m probably about 100 kilos, breasts included

absolutely not the garmin one

dunno about any others

Next time Iā€™ll stand in a doorway for scale!

6 Likes

Please do!

2 Likes

Here you go!

13 Likes

Even with a photo I still donā€™t believe it

9 Likes

Cheating. That door is far away

4 Likes