New Year Healthier Living

Just to clarify I meant I am…reread and might have come across as a dig at you which couldn’t be further from the truth

:smile: no I didn’t take it that way! Knew what you meant.

Hahaha this has really done me.

‘Still 17 stone Joke? PATHETIC!’

4 Likes

Get down and give me fifty!

1 Like

I’m calorie counting again, started a couple of weeks ago and this week weight loss has been crazy, down a kilo in about 3 days after previous very steady loss.

MFP indicates I’m maybe not eating enough but I feel like I am.

I’ve settled on 2 choc weetabix for breakfast, milk, coffee.

Lunch is mixed salad with dressing and some sort of protein (usually chicken breast, but I had 6 spicy nuggs twice this week!)

Dinner this week has been -

pork chops, potatoes, green veg, mustard sauce.
Aubergine parmaginia
Burger and oven chips
Stuffed Mushrooms and oven chips and corn

Dont really wanna eat more, I’m not hungry but maybe I should?? MFP I’m averaging 12-1600 kcals per day food, then about 200 cals alcohol or sweets in the evening. Steady exercise, nothing nuts.

where do I get extra calories from? Just slurp down some melted butter, or open another bottle of wine?

1 Like

Everyone is doing great. Keep it up! (if you want to)

3 Likes

Nuts are really good for you but pretty high in calories, could be an option if you don’t really feel that hungry

Bang some avocado on you dinner, that should do it

Avocados are so pointless

1 Like

ban request pls mods

1 Like

Ur so pointless

2 Likes

#TeamHarru

Denied

1 Like

I can’t really tell - my weight seems to fluctuate wildly even if I’m weighing myself at the same points of the week.

I think I’m hovering just over 14st 2lb which is about 3-4lb heavier than I was before summer. It could easily be more than that though.

1 Like

I’ve got really sore muscles between my shoulder blades and I can’t work out if it’s because I’ve finally managed to work out how to engage my back muscles properly if its actually from doing that spinning round really fast thing with my pal on the dance floor on Saturday night :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s amazing, Jazz! Excellent work :blush:

1 Like

Great work!

1 Like

fantastic, keep it up!

1 Like

Fantastic work JB!

I’m going to have to go back to sit ups / burpees next - I’ve lost most of my belly fat, but it’s all a bit loose still, especially lower down, which makes it look like I’ve still got a paunch. Tone that up and I might get a six pack if you squint a bit.

1 Like

Well done that’s excellent work!

Just bear in mind that 5kg a month will be really tough to maintain so don’t get disheartened if the loss slows down a bit. All progress is good progress!

3 Likes