New Year's Day daily thread!

Morning!
Feeling fresh as a daisy today and a little gutted the gym isn’t open!
I think we’re gonna go practice my new pedals but bf seems a little sick.
I need to take the tree down too I think?

I have some vegan blueberry spelt muffins in the oven :heart:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to take the tree down, just feels like a sad hangover from last year now

I’m going for a run! Tomorrow /bureau

3 Likes

I’m quite terrified to take mine down. Every time I touch it, the needles are going everywhere!

1. I could do with a muffin.
  2. Congratulations! (obviously)
2 Likes

I mean they look quite nice considering they’re vegan and gluten free and refined sugar free :laughing:

6 Likes

My parents’ friends stayed over last night and one was woken at 5am by a phone call to tell her her father had died :grimacing: I do not know how to act, think I’m coming across as awkwardly pitying :see_no_evil:

Dragging my bf to spin to blow away the cobwebs :wind_face::spider_web: Then gonna make mushroom and Guinness pie and eat that whilst watching films all afternoon. Luther tonight :scream:

1 Like

HNY, gonna have a bit of breakfast, make a coffee, chuck on an album (not sure which yet) and take down the Christmas decorations.

Hi, I’m supposed to be going to see Norwich play Brentford today and then go to work but I still feel absolute trash sooo looking pretty doubtful atm :frowning:

Happy new year DiS, still rather drunk

if you had to arrange 6 muffins into a 12 muffin tray, how would you do it?

0 voters

O no

4 Likes

My only issue is the flaked almonds but otherwise they’re great.

think this might be the best poll anyone has ever made on here

9 Likes

Who has an issue with flaked almonds?!

1 Like

SHAFT!

13 Likes

That looks beautiful!

1 Like

:wave:

Hiya!

Only just woke up :blush: feel pretty terrible tbh, not the best night’s sleep. Not gonna do anything today tbh, new year’s rezzos start tomorrow.