New Year's Eve-ning thread

Let’s get this party started.

1 Like

Wanted to get in there first. Had a last minute message from a pal so have been in the pub for the last two hours. Now home and going to eat some popcorn.

1 Like

‘er indoors’ friend is coming round soon. Absolutely cannot be arsed. Going to eat my dinner in five minutes flat then hide on my room like a surly teenager, but with more cans. And probably less wanking. Probably.

8 Likes

Just saw Julia Davis, Julian Barratt and their kids in Hackney Picturehouse. Didn’t even stalk them.

8 Likes

Just had a nap, off to my mates in an hour. Or maybe l have another nap and go in two.

Kinda wish I was properly going out now

Here’s to another goddamn new year

1 Like

Stupidly offered to drive my daughter to the party she’s going to so I can’t get all fucked up and freaky yet

2 Likes

evening all :wave:

going to do the same thing I do every new year’s eve i think - play Mario Kart 8 for a large chunk of the evening :+1:

1 Like

Jesus, it’s still 6 hours til midnight. Get on with it, NYE.

7 Likes

This should be multiple response with maximum of 3 imho.

Love holding things weirdly, this feels great

15 Likes

tenor

14 Likes

Just back from an afternoon at Arnside with the kids. Now ready to hit the wine.

8 Likes

The other half just said “when can I open the wine”, so I guess that’s things kicking off here.

2 Likes

Been trying to sleep. I don’t know IABU or not but the smell of cooking has a huge negative effect on me. makes me feel ill.

Gonna have a shower and then reply to my friend so I don’t look like I was sitting with my phone on my chest waiting to hear from them.

1 Like

Used to have our family holidays there when I was a kid.

1 Like
  • I like eating the unpopped kernels of popcorn at the bottom of a bag of butterkist
  • I do not

0 voters

Is your pinkie… OK?

All systems go mate! See you on the other side!

1 Like