New Year's Eve-ning thread

It’s beautiful round there. We were usually at Grange-over-Sands for holidays as my Great Aunt lived there.

1 Like

Made a thick stew consisting of cocunut, vegetables, chickpeas and no kinds of rice.

8 Likes

Hope youve got a good dentist.

I have stayed up past midnight on NYE within the past 5 years.

• Of course
  • CBA

0 voters

I open beer bottles with my teeth. I’ve also never had a filling :grimacing:

2 Likes

This is because youve never been the dentist though isn’t it?

2 Likes

Just made a jack Monroe delicious cauliflower passanda curry. Had no double cream so used coconut milk, was great!

Wine is breathing. I’m ready for a nap…

Kids are continually arguing about Star Wars, might just send them the link to the thread.

5 Likes

Nope! Local dentist used to say I had the best teeth he’d ever seen.

Theyre a bit yellow now but nowt worse.

Just realized Im 38 years old, going on 75 ffs

2 Likes

Is this some kind of gang sign?

3 Likes

Cauliflower & coconut meal encompassing recipes :palms_up_together:

3 Likes

Evening all. Gonna make some tasty Malaysian soup, curry, roti things and fried rice, eat it, eat the chocolate truffle torte Mrs CCB has made, watch a film (currently undecided but who am I kidding) and then probably go to bed before midnight.

2 Likes

I do this with glass coke bottles, quite enjoy how horrified people look upon seeing my strong teeth in action

1 Like

Going to a nice hill to see the fireworks, can technically see the london ones in the distance but the local fireworks interfere but it was nice in 2018 nye, really crowded tho, clearly loads of other people haven’t got anything better to do like my family

Eating a bowl of sweetcorn on Ipanema beach

Happy new year DiS

30 Likes

Happy new year @1101010

7 Likes

Just had chicken and bulgar wheat. Got my Chilly’s™ Flask of water. Not a booze in sight. Watching Calendar Girls with my mum.

Cheers. Happy new year.

12 Likes

* @01012020

1 Like

Hiya.

It’s my wife’s birthday today so we went out for a nice lunch earlier. Now we’re back home drinking champagne and making a leek and mushroom tart.

Pumping some Hall & Oates. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Quiche and chips in the oven, coconut & coffee porter poured! image

(Yes, I have spent the last ten minutes editing the beer emoji to look like a stout, why do you ask?)

8 Likes