New Year's Evening

Hallo! Just doing my hair to get ready to go to a friend’s.

Planz?

Drinking. Might get a Local Indian but may possibly leave it til tomorrow.

1 Like

still got the proper lurgy, can’t even stand up straight, so stuck in at new years for the first time since I was about 15. A fitting end to the shittest year :tada:

1 Like

We’re making a meal in. First time trying to make vegan sticky toffee pudding so we are crossing our fingers.

Aside from that I’m drinking and k is pregnant so not.

Gonna do our best to stay awake til 12 but not too fussed either way

Have fun what we you do X

3 Likes

just got a nice comment on a youtube video so that’s a great end to the year :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Gonna watch Wayne’s World and then go to bed before midnight. Standard.

6 Likes

About to get in my unhealthy takeaway…then drinks and films as per usual.

1 Like

Had pizza for tea. All I’d had was a bit of pork pie at 8.30 and a couple of pints of Guinness at 11am, so was absolutely starving.

Gonna have a couple of beers. Ideally would go to bed at a normalish time but the inevitable fireworks will only set the dog off so may as well stay up to watch the boogie woogie piano twat.

3 Likes

Just demolished a bottle of Kylie Minogue alcohol-free rosé.

4 Likes

For the greater good

4 Likes

Had a Brussel sprout curry for dinner and now I’m going to go play a very nerdy RPG until bedtime.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Genuinely have one on

4 Likes

Made a little party buffet for tea, gonna drink some beers and watch TV, might eat some profiteroles in a bit. 50/50 whether I’ll be awake at 12.

6 Likes

Might watch Mulholland Drive later

1 Like

I’ve had two drinks and feel drunk already. I think two drinks maybe the sweet spot then it all goes south from here.

1 Like

Now turns out we are looking after our friends sausage dog as she has been invited out and can’t leave him alone.

Looks like a sausage fest round stickboys.

He’s never stayed over before and sleeps in her bed at home so we may have to have him in ours :relieved:

4 Likes

Having a cup of tea soon, going to play zelda some more, might get out of my day pyjamas into some night pyjamas.

5 Likes

Reach plc are doing a live blog.

2 Likes

Didn’t realise we were doing a separate evening thread.

Just finished work. Walking home for a party food dinner, a raft of bevvvies and a midnight smooch* (if I stay awake)

*Offer open to anybody that wants to pop round

4 Likes