New Year's NYE Eve plans thread

I don’t like new years too much pressure to have a good time

3 Likes

This’ll be the first new years day I’ve had off work in 15 years. Probably stay up till about 11.30 in celebration. Normally we get a chinese and watch Sopranos, so probably that.

3 Likes

Would like to go to France

Going to the Glenelg Inn or some similarly named pub. Think it will be absolutely raving.

2 Likes

My mates got some pills so that will be good. Will end up with me spending £100+ on drinks though

1 Like

I reckon a death metal Auld Lang Syne would be amazing.

3 Likes

Bit annoying that it always payday so can’t use the skint excuse to stay in

Say you spent all your money on Pokémon Go microtransactions already.

Going to Shipley for a piss up in a brewery with a bunch of mates. Should be fun

Probably staying in, unless I get an invite to something but think the only person I’m close enough to is out of town. Gonna play Rocket League in my pants all night I imagine

1 Like

drink and regret

2 Likes

Saltaire Brewery?

A couple of friends are coming round to play board games. The same thing as every year.

Lie to my friends…interesting

Let my guard down for a second and “quiet night in” suddenly became “people at ours then a club night”. Will enjoy it when it happens but c b remotely a right now.

Salt

1 Like

Almost went to Saltaire last night but we couldn’t be arsed in the end.

1 Like

Staying in at work all day NYE then over to Boundary Park on New Year’s Day. CBA anything big.

Cba.

3 Likes

Cba but some of my atds kinda wanna do something and it’s always quite low pressure with them aka just get knobbed and sing silly songs

1 Like