Newish supermarket snacks you've investigated

Thought these were highly disappointing, wish I’d tried the jalapeno iteration.

Flavour would work better with another element rather than solo wasabi I reckon.

so far I’ve had the cheese and chicken wings flavour of these, and I’ve not liked either of them much

1 Like

these ARE INCREDIBLE-

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/287247502

linky no worky fucksake.

2 Likes

Yessss! Got a real edge over regular hoops imo

1 Like

Maltesers buttons.

Oof.

That is all.

4 Likes
Thread for places where if the next reply was the reply to the last one then it's amusing (rolling)

The Jalapeno ones are nice, the rest are bad

2 Likes
Thread for places where if the next reply was the reply to the last one then it's amusing (rolling)

Thought they were shite

Wow

2 Likes

So disappointed

As i am in you

literally can’t stop eating them

1 Like

not new, but buying a packet of those curry sauce flavour chip shop McCoys and opening them when not in a disciplined mindset is pretty risky. most addictive crisps I’ve encountered in some time.

5 Likes

Both them and the salt/vinegar are excellent.

3 Likes

nah it’s fine but the ‘salted caramel fudge’ bit mostly just tastes like a Trio bar. the cookie dough one was the best.

1 Like

yeah these are superb.

seems like a good idea, as someone who enjoys sucking the shell down on skittles to leave just the chewy bit, but these are actually quite rubbish

I’m excited for them bringing out a packet of bits of shell

7 Likes

IMG_2901
Yet to try them

Wouldn’t surprise me if that idea is on a notepad somewhere. The trend in recent years of selling inferior food products (like those skittles and ‘thin’ versions of stuff) that use less ingredients and processes and then sold for the same price as the original is so wrong.

1 Like

Make one set of skittles but sell it twice - yes and ho!

1 Like