Newish supermarket snacks you've investigated

We sell this at work. I was meaning to try some but I had their non-alcoholic mulled wine cordial first and it was fucking vile so put me off.

Had some Beaver squash a couple of years back and really wasn’t keen.

Probably worth revisiting and giving it a second chance on a hot summer evening though.

Highly rec’d by the most trustworthy source, me. I’m a ginger addict and this gives you so much more flavour and depth and heat than any other commercial ginger beer type thing I’ve had before.

Would probably also make for a killer Dark and Stormy or, whatever the gin version is :thinking:

2 Likes

I like the BBQ sauce they make so I would be v. interested in trying these.

I’ve had this and it’s really nice

1 Like

I had some special artisan truffle crisps recently. Tasted of mud. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Obviously ate the whole pack still .

1 Like

My friend bought some new Ritter Sports over from :de: for me:

4 Likes

:open_mouth:

only had the waffel one so far, which is similar to a kit kat but much, much better

1 Like

Yoghurt and biscuit one has me salivating but would probably devour all of them.

1 Like

Anyone going to Germany soon?

Got one of those from Lidl earlier, can pick you some up next time I go if you want?

Was literally just about to say the same thing.

1 Like

Will probably go later in the week, how many would you like? (they are the small blocks btw, notnthe giant ones)

DM me your address and stuff. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mustard ones are decent.

Just the right amount of mustard to them. It’s got a fair kick to it, but not too strong and there isn’t an overpowering amount of it. Could maybe do with a bit of salt on them too. Not bad though.

Will try the BBQ ones tomorrow.

Anyone had the pulled pork or Siracha walkers crisps yet?

Where did you get these?

Yeppp pretty rank

@Tilly the Pringles are in Sainsbos in Fallowfield

1 Like

BBQ ones taste good, but could maybe do with a bit more flavouring. It quickly turns into dry, boring crackling while you’re chewing.

Reckon on balance, the mustard ones win out. Both worth a try though, if you fancy a change from standard pork crunch.

Still can’t beat a proper bag of filthy scratchings though…