Newish supermarket snacks you've investigated

7 Likes

Thanks Jacobs, Northern Ireland’s Young Buck cheese is off crying in the corner

1 Like

From Sainsbo’s. really odd marketing where they are pushing how good they are with cola, even the tube looks like a glass of cola. Disappointing flavour though, the garlic isn’t there

3 Likes

Did you have it with cola?

Not yet but I will do. Wonder if they mean fill a bowl with cola and put them in like cereal

6 Likes

reckon it might be good marketing because i’m now going to seek them out to try with cola

2 Likes

Just tried the original KFC Walkers Max.

They’re good and taste more like KFC than the Zinger ones do, but still prefer the Zinger ones.

Delicious

6 Likes

Big fan of the brownie ones. Great smell (and taste) to them.

1 Like

the oreo ice cream sandwich on a stick enrobed with cadbury’s chocolate is good, as is the ben and jerry’s peace pop, at first I thought the ‘chocolate flavoured’ coating on the later was a cop out but actually really like it reminds me of ice magic sauce

I tried to Fererro Rocher ice cream and it was fine but not amazing. Nowhere near as good as the Biscoff ice creams.

1 Like

Biscoff ice creams are as good as it gets

2 Likes

I’d just like to say that I put some of these in our Sainsbo order last week as a result of this thread, and I heartily concur with plasticniki’s positive endorsement

2 Likes

These are very good. Quite thin but with a generous enveloping of chocolate and a satisfying crunch.
I just ate 3 for medicinal purposes.

8 Likes

where from? I want x

Lidl :blush:There’s also hazelnut flavour ones which I’ve bought but have yet to try.

1 Like

Gonna have to give these new arrivals a go later

1 Like

will be curious to see how they taste without the VAT, that was always the secret ingredient imho

11 Likes

Saturated VAT etc etc

4 Likes

VATty acids

1 Like