Newish supermarket snacks you've investigated

Jolsh needs to step up his penmanship if he wants to be taken seriously

how about the banoffee one? I want banana flavoured chocolate

Feel like I really want this this realised it must be just like those Rafaelo things.

Is it?

1 Like

I only had a bit of that, it did have an okay banana after taste but both have weird annoying crunchu bits which add no flavour

ffs

1 Like

Why can’t you get dairy milk honeycomb anymore

You can in the Irish section of most supermarkets. They’re called golden crisps and are amazing.

Golden Crisps ARE amazing. I want one now.

1 Like

What is this

I wish they’d bring back Boost Cake Bars. Don’t think I’ve ever missed a discontinued product as much.

Ice cream flavoured mini rolls. They had a mint one too at The Co-Op. Might try them frozen as suggested.

4 Likes

These from Aldi are good

They’re certainly not ‘Extra hot’ but they’ve got a good strong cheesey flavour and a nice tang of jalapeño.

Think they had hot wing flavour too.

2 Likes

What flavour do we think weak crisps would be - cucumber? Pea?

Just the tatse of a different kind of potato.

3 Likes

Kiwi.

These just aren’t working for me. The Brownie fudge one barely registers as anything other than a bit crispy in places.
The Banoffee one isn’t as bad but you only really get an occasional hint of ‘banoffee’ and mostly you’re just eating a standard block of chocolate. It’s very cunning really because they’re making you chase that 5%.

The only one of these they’ve got right is the salted caramel - for some reason that really hits the spot.

And I don’t know why they discontinued the Turkish Delight, or why you can only get Coconut on import.

I’ve barely had the banoffee ones tbh but I agree about what you mean with the hint for the cherry one. The cherry pieces are nice and surprisingly spicy but you can barely taste them as they’re overwhelmed by the pointless crunchy stuff and the fizzing

not new at all, but had my first ever (I think) mint Magnum yesterday

was p delicious, think they should have made the ice cream minty too to really boost it up a level but still, lovely

8/10

2 Likes

But it is!

2 Likes