NFL 2018 Pre-season thread

Rogers gets his cash and Teddy traded to the Saints - football is back baby!

1 Like

You stay classy, Jets

1 Like

Well it’s probably for the best they didn’t drive him all the way to Philly, he’d just have to go home to get all stuff again.

$57.5m signing bonus! Even excluding his sponsorships etc, he’ll have a higher GDP than two actual countries this year.

https://twitter.com/usenoname/status/1035183518081593346?s=21

Oh man totally missed the live event.

1 Like

Fucksake it’s all when my wife’s away and I’m solo parenting. This always happens.

mate i was up at 4am with jetlag when i spotted they’d tweeted about it and even i missed them. so annoyed, it’s right by my office as well. might go to the drinks but i don’t really know anyone else who listens to the podcasts…

I would happily be there but will be straight home after work that night. Hopefully they do something else later in the week.

Yeah I’m away until pretty much the day after they leave again

Pick em group, http://m.weeklypickem.fantasy.nfl.com/group/187533
Group DiS 2018
password dis

3 Likes

In!

1 Like

This deal is going to look spectacular in a couple of years when the cap has gone up again. Pretty much the ideal holdout resolution; team has shown they won’t be held to ransom, player has been suitably rewarded.

Cant believe I’m letting the Bears get my hopes up again despite a lifetime of knowing exactly how this is all going to work out.

2 Likes

Just gotta get Mack signed up to a long term contract, not a problem if this off season is anything to go by

1 Like

Cleveland’s like a bad smell that just won’t wash off.

1 Like

Think he’ll be a great fit in Fangio’s 3-4. Could do the sort of damage Aldon Smith did for the 49ers.

So much talent in the NFC North this year, and Mack is the icing on the cake.

Well, aside from the Lions. FFS.

Some big names in final cuts today. Paxton Lynch and Breshad Perriman finally thrown overboard, Braxton Miller, Hroniss Grasu and Davis Webb too. Brandon Bolden was released by the Patriots too but you can guarantee he’ll be back on their roster soon, he never stays away for long.

Saw the last chargers pre season game - kicker made every attempt including game winning fg.

Its the chargers though, so they cut him.

2 Likes