NFL 2023 Week 11

Can the Giants just play Washington every week?

2 Likes

Tommy Devito’s mom is baking him a lasagna as we speak.

2 Likes

LOTS of coaches/coordinators getting fired this year.

2 Likes

i hate zach wilson

1 Like

I know the offensive lines bad. I know the defense keeps them somewhat in games and it’s not their fault. I understand Tim Boyle is the backup but at what point does this coaching staff and organization just not see this guy is not anywhere near an NFL QB. Send Boyle out can’t be ANY worse.

3 Likes

Kind of looking forward to the Broncos Vikes game later. Didn’t think I’d be saying that three weeks ago.

1 Like

Denver Broncos Football GIF by Broncos

2 Likes

God I hate him.

Here comes Connecticut’s finest Timmy Boyle.

I’m genuinely baffled by just what they were playing at. When is the draft again?

It’s a shame Courtland Sutton is really good because I’d have preferred it if he didn’t end up bailing out offensive mastermind Sean Payton when he called a draw play on a crucial 3rd and 10.

3 Likes

The Giants really need to organise a celebration where the touchdown scorer shouts “Now go get your shoeshine box” and Tommy DeVito and co pretend to kick the shit out of them

2 Likes

See if you can spot anything odd about the DeAndre Hopkins TD in this video

Without watching, he doesn’t play for the Cardinals anymore.

Just watched. Wtf?

what year is it GIF

Even if the people who make these videos don’t follow the NFL that closely you’d have thought some editor or other would have found it a bit strange that the Cardinals were playing two different teams on the same day.

Had a look at Tim Boyle’s career at QB. 12 TDs, 26 INTs in college for the Uconn Huskies (??) and the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (???). That somehow became an NFL career where he’s got 3 TDs and 9 INTs.

Could honestly be the worst QB room of all time that the Jets have put together. Trevor Siemian is rubbish but he’s the only one who’s got more touchdowns than interceptions. Obviously they were expecting Rodgers to play, but the plan B is abysmal.