NFL Championship Weekend Thread

Tom Brady is hurt. Everyone in Philly will be wearing dog masks. And Blake Bortles’ real name is Robby.

It’s Championship weekend baby and nothing makes sense anymore!

1 Like

Hopefully will be Vikings v Jaguars. I think it’ll be Vikings v Patriots though

2 Likes

EVERYTHING IS NORMAL

1 Like

It’s going to be a massive anticlimax after last weekend if the Vikings lose tomorrow huh

My friend (Burnley fan) used to singing Robbie Blake’s name to the tune of the Pokerface chorus.

This whole Brady thing feels like an elaborate ploy to get previously uninterested people to watch the Jags v Pats game.

1 Like

I actually dreamt last night that Brady was ruled out and they went QB-less and got destroyed by the Jags and everyone had a good laugh not that I’m obsessed

2 Likes

Phillip Phillips!

3 Likes

Beat me to it!

Such a shite national anthem, such a shite country.

We’re going to be seeing ‘stop stop, he’s already dead!’ posts on Twitter sometime around the second quarter I reckon

Evening. Going to have to watch that Diggs touchdown for eternity, aren’t I? Still not getting any easier.

Despite the fact I was on the losing end, can’t really describe how incredible it was being in the stadium last week. The place was so fucking loud, just complete pandemonium. Met Wendell Pierce (again) a few ex Saints’ players and the bloody Saints’ owner(!) in the hotel bar after and got suitably hammered, which helped. Hoping the Vikes go on to win now as their fans were, for the most part, really cool.

Obviously praying for a Jags win here. First quarter is going to be key.

2 Likes

not only am I a Pats fan, but I’m also a Pats fan that only watches them late in the off season

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

why has Matt Patricia got a massive american flag on his playcard?

Hopefully this isn’t a repeat of last week’s Patriots-Titans game

Blake bortles, is he elite?

2 Likes

ITS HURNS, STUPID.

1 Like

I’ll tell you what fucks me off - when the official announces the penalty with he home crowd in mind. “False start… offence!” Crowd cheers, referee feels validated

I was saying hoo

1 Like

This is awesome

1 Like

Fuckin yas, up Ye Brady

1 Like