NFL Conference championship weekend

Let’s get things rolling with some video of Derrick Henry destroying all and sundry in high school.

2 Likes

Predicted Superbowl winner:

• Chiefs
  • Titans
  • Packers
  • 49ers

0 voters

Favoured winner:

• Titans
  • Chiefs
  • 49ers
  • Packers

0 voters

Titans v 49ers Super Bowl

49ers win

2 Likes

This is what i think. Got the Chiefs down to soil themselves, 49ers to trounce the Packers, and then to beat the Titans.

A Packers v Titans Superbowl would feel surreal and quite anti-climatic.

Got a feeling the packers are gonna do it. I’m inevitably wrong about these things mind.

Will feel wrong to me if the 49ers dont win the whole thing now tbf.

kind of nice that you can see any of the four doing it?

really hope it’s Chiefs or Titans, though. Packers are such an uninspiring team this year, and 49ers… it’d just irk me if Kyle took them all the way - although I’d be happy for Tevin Coleman.

Love me a wild card team and just gets it done on the road in the playoffs (ala 07 '11 Giants). What a story it would be for Vrabel and Titans to take it down. Kind of routing for Andy Reid though. That being said, I’ll take the niners.

3 Likes

This is pretty much my feelings word for word. And if the Packers won it would be more like a non-plussed “yeesh” from me rather than a gutteral howl if someone like the Ravens or Steelers won it

2 Likes

Some lungs on him that bloke, tbf.

1 Like

Was his first name Generald?

Took the scenic route to get to ‘anyone but the Packers’, but still made it :+1:

2 Likes

Google says Generald Wilson.

whoa

Titans have a kicker??

The entirely not computer-generated Greg Joseph.

Excited for a good game

1 Like

Incomplete

That’s coming back (or at least should)

1 Like

Pretty loud in there.

What a drive, drawing offsides, 4th down conversion, direct snap td. Look out.

3 Likes