NFL Divisional Round 2023

Nah, the bills are quite likeable

Not sure this is a choke really. They’ve looked not great for most of the second half of the season and kinda spluttered into the playoffs.

Last season they were great in the playoffs and just lost the most ridiculous game ever.

Think the worry for them is the last couple of months of Allen, not gone all the way back to his early career but looks a big step below Mahomes and Burrow

2 Likes

Also the bengals have been absolutely superb tonight.

4 Likes
  • Off to bed
  • Staying up
  • I live in the land of the free

0 voters

Really like Joe Burrow. Mix of being really cocky and a bit of a dork that I can vibe with

6 Likes

Staying up but no idea how long I’ll last

Just go for 2 Dallas, ffs

1 Like

wo, that Bengals Bills result

1 Like

love seeing dallas lose. thank you for the lolz on that last play.

2 Likes

wakes up
checks the 49ers-Cowboys score
Phew!

Obviously were unlikely to get back into it anyway but those back to back fuck ups on the last drive from Schultz were awful

2 Likes

next Sunday should be two absolute belters eh

Aye. Pretty unarguable that they’re the two best teams in each conference, and probably the four best teams in the league

2 Likes

Simultaneously sad that we’ve got just three games left and excited because the matchups are absolutely mouth watering.

2 Likes

I guess the upside of a (relatively) unexciting Divisional Round is there’s absolutely no doubt that the correct teams are in the championship games

1 Like

Aye was thinking that last night when it looked like the Niners had it wrapped up, no real upsets in these playoffs so far, the only even remotely close one is the Giants beating the Vikings but literally anyone who actually watched the Vikings under any sort of pressure this year would discount that

no real upsets, but the Buffalo-Miami game was as thriller, and we got a Chargering for the ages

1 Like

Quite funny that these professional sports people can’t do some simple things like stay in bounds or get out of bounds

7 of the 10 games have been 1 score games, so hard to be too bothered by the lack of upsets

Upsets are overrated anyway. It’s all fun and games at the time but then you’re like, oh great, it’s Croatia in the semis and Brazil are at home.

1 Like