NFL Fantasy 2018

Just watching the highlights, chuckling to myself, thinking ‘I hope my opponent hasn’t got Green. Don’t think they have’.

They have.

2 Likes

@spit-fire can we change the waiver period to one day in keeper league?

1 Like

I have AJ Green, soz Ben.

1 Like

My opponent in a non DiS league was playing Andy bloody Dalton against the Ravens defense. And it’s 6 points for a passing touchdown.

I can’t even be happy about my WR3 scoring 17.2 points.

2 Likes

Classic fantasy, I was pretty happy with my drafts and now they look terrible. I think I’ll be in full panic after Sunday.

My autodrafted team outscored my manually drafted team by something like 110 points.

1 Like

Sometimes I feel like we all try and be too smart. The people who win my other league have never played a game of American Football in their life. The ones who have, are terrible at fantasy. (FYI, I’ve never played it but I still suck)

v. important to get a QB, Defence and Kicker in the first few rounds.

1 Like

You joke, but I have Houston and Jacksonville D in my other league, plus Rivers and Wilson at QB, I’m set for the year.

The most significant factor in my promotion from Div 2 to Div 1 was Greg Zuerlein.

1 Like

hmmmm, 2 of Davante Adams, Amari Cooper and Devin Funchess?

Adams has been injured but looks like him and Rodgers are both starting so yeah he’s in. Absolutely no idea how to pick between the other 2. Whoever I leave out will catch a TD or two

1 Like

Can you bench Cooper pls

Definitely made the right call to sit Mahomes in both my DiS leagues

4 Likes

Really pleased my opponent has roethlisberger, kelce and green.

1 Like

Excellent move to drop mason crosby too

HI.

Yeah, it’s been a good week for me.

Yeah. I think he’s going to sink me this year.

1 Like

Somehow got away with this in one game and if Jordan Howard + 18 can overcome Tyler Lockett, I’ll have jammed it in two.

I did actually take Cam out of the lineup for Mahomes, but then I checked a couple of rankings sites, and 6/8 people had Cam as number 1 QB and the other 2 had him as 2 - I assume due to the missing Falcons LBs? So I swapped them back, even though that totally goes against what I always say you should do in fantasy (let the experts and websites inform you but not dictate)

Crowell got a tonne last week. Take any RB against the Lions. They’re guaranteed a career game.

3 Likes