NFL Fantasy 2018

Last night was painful. I was almost thankful that my stream cut out and wouldn’t work.

I called it perfectly after the Lions went down by 17 or whatever it was - I told my father-in-law, we’d stage a late comeback, get within a few points, but we’d blow it, likely including a dubious call from the refs (I don’t believe there’s a conspiracy or that the Lions have particular bad luck, I just felt it was on the cards).

FYI - looks like I beat this non- DiS joker that had Andy Dalton playing against the Ravens.

1 Like

Got 118.84 points.

Lost.

Furious.

I miss the days of us getting those last minute points and winning the game.

Hi,
I’ll leave it as it is for this week and if no one has objections by Sunday I’ll make the change and publicise on the custom news on the website.

(I agree with this change)

Waiver wire seems very thin this year, huh? I mean it often does, but I’m struggling to talk myself into anyone.

Oh, and I did it, I brought in the Browns D in a league. I don’t think I’ve ever done that before.

1 Like

It does, aside from the usual defense rotation. Even though WR is deep, is it possible that it’s only 40 or so deep, meaning the relevant WRs are basically on everyone’s rosters already? TE is scrappy outside of the top 5-6, so not much clamour to get some hot thing. Plenty of potentially low end starting QBs to pick from. Available RBs all look to be part of a committee or a terrible offense.

What’s your favourite ever waiver wire pick up?

Oooh, tricky one, I like it. Probably Devonta Freeman the week before he went completely ballistic for four weeks, when he was still unkown. Single handedly won me those weeks, then I traded him for Julio Jones and someone else, just before he returned to normality.

I’ve had a good history of picking up QBs on the wire - Cousins one year when he started badly, Ryan another year in Shanahan’s last season at the falcons.

I have Freeman in the keeper league, kind of annoyingly. Can’t not draft him because he only costs a 13th round pick or something, and then feel like I have to start him, even though I hate the double RB situation and Atlanta are ideologically opposed to TDs.

Alvin Kamara last season. Meant I had Bell, Gurley and Kamara playing every week. Never looked back on the way to winning div 2.

Got doug Baldwin from waivers just before he went on that ridiculous tear at the end of the season. That was good

It’s tough, out there on the waiver. RB is already fucked. I think it will be till there are the inevitable injuries.

Left Crowell on the bench of my non-DiS league. Think this is the first true gutpunch of my fantasy season.

1 Like

Ahh is he the reason Quincy didn’t get the points this week?

Two TDs! Wanker!

2 Likes

Results: fair to middling.

The Bell hold-out is absolutely screwing me in Keeper.

Anticipate trade offers for all of your running backs.

1 Like

FFS managed to play this week without a Kicker