NFL Fantasy 2018

nerds

Hate it when you go to bed thinking you’ve got it in the bag then wake up to find they’re beating you.

Chin someone on the first drive please, Phil.

Big fan of the exact zero that Tannehill has contributed. Extremely high tariff difficulty to exactly match your yardage points against your turnover points. Kudos.

He was going to be a decent stream, they said…

Yep, that is quite an achievement. In one of my other lead I destroyed my opponent even with having OJ Howard lay an egg (though that’s easier to do than a QB)

battle of the shitehouses - kareem hunt v tyreek hill in dis div 2 tonight:

It’s cool to have Tyler Eifert in two leagues, especially after that what-could-have-been first half touchdown.

He is the Unlucky Alf of the NFL.

edit: I pressed the wrong button, sorry bmr

A trade! A veritable trade in DiS 1!

I say veto it

Looking forward to keenan suddenly becoming a red zone monster again.

I am, of course, playing him this week in another league, so that’ll be double edged.

Was kinda surprised to receive the offer, but I guess Howard (trade was Keenan Allen for Jordan Howard just in case its not obvious) has played his bye, and RBs are tough to come by? Not sure what his usage will be like going forward, but I do think he’ll have a lot more successful days, and more goal-line rushes.

But I did it because I love Keenan. And if Howard does well, that’s good for the bears anyway.

Got serious rb issues (fournette, drake, breida…), but relatively stacked at wr. Didnt want to lose allen but something had to give.

My div 1 team is so, so bad. Really got out of control, I’ve got Miller and Ekeler as my RB 1 & 2 this week. My unbroken run in the top division is looking highly shaky.

This is upsetting.

holy shit my Broncos D scored me 32 last night!