NFL Fantasy 2019

Congrats to everyone who have made it to the playoffs.

Perhaps us teams in Consolation bracket or lower could agree not to use waivers from here on and leave it to the teams with something to play for.

1 Like

Both my DiS teams have gone 12-2 this year which is lovely. Hope they keep it up in the playoffs.

2 Likes

Finished 10-4; 10-4 and 11-3 in my 3 leagues. Will be gutted if I don’t win (at least) one of them.

1 Like

I dunno, I think just use common sense. Use waivers if you want if you still have something to play for, but no trades, and no dumping players onto waivers if you’re out of contention.

I agree, except I just don’t consider the consolation playoff something to play for in comparison to the real playoff.

Maybe that’s just me, but I won’t be using waivers.

My Div 2 semi final is looking pretty spicy

1 Like

Jack doyle will decide the result of one of my play off semis…

As it was foretold

1 Like

Annoying that my keeper team that has laid waste to the league has chosen the first week of the playoffs to put in its worst performance of the year. Oh well. My Div 2 team will make the final if Michael Thomas doesn’t get more than 20 points. Squeaky.

In half PPR, Thomas gets a big bonus.

fucking jack doyle man. Why’s it always about jack doyle

Thank you Jack Doyle, for your continuing mediocrity

1 Like

Chose the wrong week to have my worst possible performance. Urgh

He got 18.8. Had 19.1 with about 20 minutes left, but the awfulness of the Colts meant they could just run it the rest of the way. Unpleasantly tense though.

I was your opponent. Unpleasantly tense indeed.

Tbf ive got no idea how I managed to blag a 9-5 record and a semi-final spot with Jamison Crowder and Carlos Hyde as regular starters. You definitely deserve the final spot, congrats!!

1 Like

Being in the final means we’ll both be in Div 1 again next year whatever happens, which is nice.

Regrettably the trade deadline has passed.

Just realised I came perilously close to getting relegated from the league I commission. By winning 72.58 to 64.28, in a winner stays up classic.

1 Like

How does relegation work? Asking for a friend who may have finished 10th in Div 1…

Think we swap the bottom two of Div 1 with the top two of Div 2

1 Like