NFL Fantasy 2020

Thielen, Gordon and the broncos kicker covering for him at this point, but those 30 points sure look good while I’m 0-3

1 Like

Hope so considering you benched him for…checks notes…Big Rex. Oooft. Gonna be some funny results with these injuries. Ekeler & Chubb gone down today.
If Alvin gets an ACL i won’t win another matchup.

I mean, 19 points in 3 weeks up to now…

Ap just scored, so that’s my morally repugnant score for the week I guess

Calvin Ridley :skull:

1 Like

Chiefs D :blush:

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/nfl-2020-week-iv/52742/75?u=steved

Never doubted you for a second big man.

Tonyan on my bench

1 Like

I’m starting Joe Flacco and Brett Rypien in my dynasty league.

I genuinely think this is the best thing to do.

2 Likes

With the anticipated COVID related disruptions to the season now happening, along with the bye week section of the season, roster management will be ‘interesting’ moving forward. The default response of the NFL is to postpone a game to Monday or Tuesday in the first instance, and then postpone it to a later week if further positive tests occur.

Should we implement any specific contingency plans for those Monday/Tuesday games getting called off after the Sunday games have been played, or just leave everyone to decide for themselves how they adapt to the risk?

Chase Claypool on my bench, natch.

1 Like

And there’s a third. Inexplicably in @mildmanneredjanitor’s dynasty lineup against me.

2 Likes

Oh chaps, what have you done?! :rofl:

Upsetting.

You, an idiot: “Matt Ryan, QB1”

Me, a genius: “Joe Flacco, QB1”

1 Like

See, all this is just more evidence that fantasy should be banned and we should read a book or knit or repeatedly jab myself in the leg with scissors.

1 Like

I’m still on track to get waxed if that helps

Jesus, how bad must the falcons be that they lost to this cowboys team?

Wrong nfl thread, ah well

Dallas will go down four scores then miraculously claw it back in the fourth quarter, it is known

Pathetically, yes it does

1 Like

I’m slated to win thanks to this predictable outcome

3 Likes