NFL fantasy 2021

In further hot thewarn action, he was on track to beat me in dynasty all weekend, until Hollywood Brown showed off his razzle dazzle.

1 Like

99% chance of victory at 9pm on Sunday, lost by 20 points naturally. My team lives and dies with the Cardinals offence (although Stefon Diggs really isn’t helping either).

1 Like

The defenses completely Bortles the predictor I find, because they start on 10 points, if they get anything early it just massively inflates their projection

2 Likes

Wasn’t even my most annoying loss of the weekend - lost by 1.36 points in another dynasty league

1 Like

Somehow scraped a 0.54 win in division 2, not had a close one like that in ages. Brady pick is carrying the team whilst I keep finding new ways to get RB benchwarmer of the week, could really do with Allen Robinson turning up at some point.

I wouldn’t mind playing. Is it fairly low maintenance or a lot of fiddling each week? I tried a baseball one and it was way too much on top of epl and nfl.

I’ll be making it as low maintenance as possible. Basically you can pick people up every day and you set your lineup once a week. After that you can try as much or as little as you like, as with all these fantasy things

I’ll probably have to think about it once I see the rules. I don’t want to half arse it. I play to win!!!

Tough guy, eh? Well you’ve got a great chance if you know anything about basketball tbh

Even less than I do about football :sunglasses:

If you’re at all keen, sign up ASAP, I’d like to get drafting. Won’t mind if you bail later, just want to get some teams in place for starters and I’m having trouble finding the last manager

I think I’m oot, sorry :pensive:

No worries

1 Like

Oh. Kyle Pitts is on a bye and Dallas Goedert has covid.

checks free agents

Ricky Seals-Jones, it’s your time to shine!

2 Likes

Nick Chubb out on Sunday, so pick up Demetric Felton, D’Ernest Johnson or Sleve McDichael cos one of them is having a day

1 Like

Took a punt on D’Ernest Johnson. I’m looking at another defeat this week, might as well gamble. Thanks for the tip :slight_smile:

1 Like

I apologise in advance for Hunt and Felton getting all the carries

Just dropped d’ernest. Good one

Almost didn’t mention it cos we’re facing each other in div 2, but the Bobson Dugnut nature of the Browns depth chart was too much to resist

2 Likes