NFL Fantasy football 2017

In.

Sorry, I’m not really on here anymore

I’m gonna leave the keeper league now. I can’t remember if I’m in one of the other leagues still, but if I am I’ll drop out of that too

If there are still any spots I’d like to join

I’m in

Sorry Brusma, I thought I’d replied to your last message. I’m retiring from fantasy football this year so you can give my spot to someone else.

It looks like you were first to say yes to join up and div 2 already has at least one open spot.
DM your email to me if you want it!

There’s loads of keen new players up the top of the thread if you need them.

ooooh can you tell me the keeper values of

Dak Prescott
Martavis Bryant
Mike Evans
Doug Martin
Brandin Cooks
Kenneth Dixon
Hunter Henry

Ha. Forget Kenneth Dixon.

Took me a while to find, but it is possible to work out keeper values yourself by clicking ‘2016 SEASON’ on the drop down menu on the league history page and finding the draft results.

Bit of a no brainer for me this year - Lev Bell and two startable WRs who weren’t drafted last year (Michael Thomas and Tyrell Williams) please. I didn’t seem to have any other talent on my roster.

Got it. Thanks.

I was drafting Sammy Watkins in pretty much every mock. The Bills must loathe Tyrod.

Div 1 draft is this Sunday, 8.30pm. Make sure you rearrange whatever semblance of a social life you have to make space for this most pressing engagement.

@tea_seagull @hip_young_gunslinger @kenako @Steved @brusma_NFL @Aggpass @ThierryEnnui @jontosh2001 @dstean @yeahbitterns

1 Like

As I mentioned up top, it’s my stag the day before, so I’m going to be probably as hungover as I’ve ever been. So, er, woohoo. I need to get my rankings done - don’t usually bother, but I think I’ll need all the hep I can get. Although last year’s draft was One Of The Greats. Kyle Brindza was it? in the 8th?

I’m giving someone a fantasy rundown tonight, ahead of his first ever season (he’s done fantasy baseball and soccer before).

So, can @badmanreturns and @AdamJeffson DM me their email addresses so I can invite them to keeper.

tea_seagull, I’ll try and remember to check keeper values tomorrow and let you know

Most importantly: THERE IS STILL ONE VACANCY FOR KEEPER. Div 1 and Div 2 crew, why not take up this opportunity if you’re not already in? Keeper is kind of fun and a bit more interesting to think about. In a general sense, if there are only 11 people for keeper I’m not sure what to do. I’ll probably run it still, because that seems fairest on those already in

I’ll do it if no-one else wants to, but happy to step aside if someone would like to do it. Like Clipboard Jesus.

As I don’t know if there’s a spot free in Div 2 or not, I’m interested. Complete newbie though.

1 Like

I’ve cleared my diary for this!

Yes, my advice would be don’t try and remove all kickers from your rankings because inevitably one will slip through the net. Just be happy that the draft client picks Justin Tucker for you.

1 Like

Edit - looks like it’s already sorted, never mind.