NFL Fantasy football 2017

Joey JoJo Junior McAdoo:

QB: Newton
RB: Gordon, Hyde, Gillislee, West, Hunt
WR: Bryant, Allen, Fitz, Cobb, Ginn.
TE: Ebron, Brate
K: Crosby
DEF: Bills. For week 1 anyway.

Draft grade: 4/5, A-, projected record 7-16, good to soft with soft in places, gales, easing.

Well the Div I draft was enjoyable as ever. Who took Tom Brady in the first round?

My brutal effort - god damn those poor WRs :frowning:

7 -16, eh? That’s a big old season. Where’s the draft grade again?

Bills on D is great - jets, panthers, broncos. I just had steelers pipping them (browns, vikings, bears)

They’ve stopped doing it. Which is fair since it was absolute nonsense. I made it all up of course.

That would indeed be me :slight_smile: I know everyone feels differently taking a QB that high, but ah well.

Golden Tate Warriors

QBs:
Rodgers
Taylor

RBs:
L. Bell
Montgomery
Blount
Stewart

WRs:
Baldwin
Garcon
Crabtree
Lee
R. Matthews

TEs:
Rudolph
Ertz

K:
Hauschka

Def:
Vikings

ah I did wonder if you had, seemed to remember them coming out a short while after the draft for some reason.

Kpassgnon Third and Long

QBs Dak Prescott, Carson Palmer
RBs Leonard Fournette, Dalvin Cook, Thomas Rawls, Danny Woodhead, Marlon Mack
WRs Antonio Brown, Kelvin Benjamin, Stefon Diggs, Tyrell Williams, Kenny Golladay
TE Rob Gronkowski
K Sebastian Janikowski
Def Pittsburgh Steelers

Brown and Gronk is lovely, but there’s probably a bit too much high ceiling, low floor for the next few picks. Rookies are so unpredictable… Not super happy with QB either, but I left it quite late. Week 9 is going to be fun (4 of my top 5 picks, and all WRs but golladay and benjamin on byes), but then again it’s miles off. Wigan Wildcats have a pretty good advantage over me for that week anyway

I can put you back in. The space hasn’t been claimed. Sorry if I missed your confirmation or didn’t know which your team was. Just DM me your email address.

1 Like

The Crowd Say Brent Celek-Ta

QB: WInston
RB: Murray, Mixon (booooo!), Henry, Prosise, White
WR: Evans, Landry, Adams, Davis, Z.Jones, Shepard
TE: Eifert
K: Santos
DEF: PHI

Happy with the starters, gone very risk/reward with the other picks so we’ll see if it pays off.

State of these RBs

EDIT: and the state of that upload.

Just checked the thread and my emails and DMs. You have not confirmed your team until now.

Gary Carnage 2017:

QBs: Brees, Roethlisberger
RBs: Gore, Lacy, Duke Johnson, Burkhead, Kamara
WRs: Beckham, Hopkins, Hilton, Kevin White
TEs: Reed, Witten
DEF: Chiefs
K: Catanzaro

Glad I managed to stop it drafting a kicker in round 9. Less glad about the aforementioned state of the RBs.

1 Like

Say Helu Wave Goodbye

QB: Luck, Rivers
RB: McCoy, CJ Anderson, Perkins, McFadden, Perine, Washington
WR: Nelson, Watkins, Maclin, M. Jones, R Anderson
TE: Graham
DEF: Giants

No kicker as with 2 weeks of preseason left a bit of depth is probably more valuable.

I got my two of my big hunches in rounds 3&4. I love CJ Anderson this year - Booker was terrible last year, Charles is done and they are a run first team. Barring injury he’s a bellcow and averages 4.6 ypc in his career. Watkins is an elite talent, with lots of garbage time and no competition for targets. My season probably lives and dies in these two hunches.

I really like Jeremy Maclin this year as well.

I hate Paul Perkins and Jimmy Graham though.

I’ve got Marvin Brown so I really hope the Kenny Golladay hype train doesn’t take off but I really like the look of your wide recievers. Diggs and Williams were two I was targeting.

If he’s a past member I don’t mind him taking the spot that had been offered to me (unless there’s another one). Was going to sign up fully today but seeing as I’ve been let in Div 2 I don’t mind

Anderson is interesting - as you say, lots of reasons to like him, but then he was poor last year, and their schedule has some tough run Ds. I like Maclin though, think you picked him up just before I was going to jump in.

my email is anthonywilson619@live.co.uk Kam Chancellor Gorkon is the team name.

I will also 100% have a keeper spot if possible.

Thank you pals!

x

Happy just having a keeper league spot if the league is full now.

I’ll send the fantasy batsignal up for @brusma_NFL

1 Like

Just as an FYI, I’m in on both Keeper and Div II this year, if that makes sense.