NFL Playoffs Predictions Game

That Saints game does stick out but they’ve been absolutely rolling the last few weeks as you say.

Interestingly the Bears are longer odds (7-2) to beat the Saints than the Team are (14-5) to beat the Bucs. I won’t have a sniff of either but I’d choose the Bears if I had to.

1 Like

Flashbacks to my English degree

Especially given the Bears and Saints played this season and it went to overtime (admittedly not in the dome but still)

Let me tell you, I can get used to this 3 game Saturday/Sunday wildcard weekend slate. Already told the GF I’m expecting 2k steps each day total so buckle in.

1 Like

I say keep it here, maybe playoff chat or something in the thread title.

Can someone make a poll where we can rate how much we want each remaining team to win the Super Bowl? How supportable are they really or something

On one podcast or another it was pointed out that while Washington has a great second half defence, their first half defence is generally bad. So a decidedly gimpy Alex Smith could be tasked with overcoming a big deficit.

My partner knows very little about the nfl and is joining in

Colts by 7
Seahawks by 12
Washington by 5
Ravens by 3
Saints by 15
Steelers by 9

Player - Nick Chubb

1 Like

Really hope Ms Aggpass makes the rest of us look daft with that WFT call.

3 Likes

The only game she made any sort of judgment call on was the saints ‘because you’re always going on about how shit the bears are’

4 Likes

Bills by 12
Seahawks by 6
Bucs by 9
Titans by 4
Saints by 14
Steelers by 12

Alvin Kamala

2 Likes

18 in. 17 of us have Buffalo for this one, the odd one out being Ms. Aggpass.

@The_Excession has Jonathan Taylor, the only player selection in this game

Woohoo! Up yours Jacoby Brissett.

You lead. Park the bus now. 10 men behind the ball for the next 12 games

Stop the count!

2 Likes

I picked Diggs, as I’m happy to now point out.

1 Like

If the Colts had just taken the PAT I’d be sitting very pretty right now

3 Likes

If no more points are scored this is sitting pretty much exactly on the group consensus

Yaaaas gimmie them points omnomnom

1 Like

2 points for everyone except my darling partner.

Extras for @Severed799 (5) and @The_Excession (2)

Another 5 for excession for Jonathan Taylor, and 5 for @hip_young_gunslinger for stefon diggs

2 Likes