NFL Playoffs- Super Wild Card Weekend

and away we go! Not sure when the added the “super” to wild card weekend, maybe when they added two more teams? But we are here for it. Anywho.

Very excited for the slate of games this weekend. Weather going to be a factor in a couple matchups. New England/Buffalo will be freezing tonight, could have 40-50 MPH wind gusts in Tampa. Matthew Stafford’s wife begging Rams fans on Twitter not to sell their tickets to Cards fans after last week’s 49er’s bonanza.

Currently a whopping 2 degrees here, don’t plan on moving from the couch for most of the weekend.

To anyone who’s teams are in it, good luck! Let’s have at em!

• Raiders
  • Bengals

0 voters

• Patriots
  • Bills

0 voters

• Eagles
  • Buccaneers

0 voters

• 49ers
  • Cowboys

0 voters

• Steelers
  • Chiefs

0 voters

• Cardinals
  • Rams

0 voters

A perfectly normal -14°C in Buffalo. Apparently they’ve reduced tickets to around $25 to try and entice people into going.

4 Likes

My in-law who lives in Boston says it’s -14 down to -24 once windchill is taken into account. So at least It’s not at Gilette?

Yeah its freezing im in CT, will be about -15 with wind chill tonight here. Perfect for playoff football!

1 Like

Shine on you crazy diamonds.

I have a friend who’s actually at this game, looking forward to updates on how incredibly unpleasant it is

4 Likes

Could end up with three b teams and 3 c teams winning. That’s the real quiz.

1 Like
  • my stream continually cuts to a really obnoxious NFL fan shouting ‘lets go buffaloooooo’ every 5 or so mins
  • not me

0 voters

genuinely can’t stand it, but its the only stream that seems to consistently work for me

You not got the Spanish comms?

1 Like

I hope the majority here are right about the 49ers winning anyway!

Rich Bisaccia looks terrific for 61 years old.

oh my god FUCK OFF PLEASE

its this but absolutely every ad break

1 Like

Chase is quite good

2 Likes
  • Chase
  • Jefferson

0 voters

Not enjoying Drew Brees on co-comm.

1 Like

Reckon LSU had better skill position players in 2019 than half of the nfl.

Go away Matt Damon.

Jamar chase is good and fun

That’s it. That’s the take

1 Like

Using sportsurge?