NFL Playoffs: Wildcard Weekend!

We are OFF at Kansas with the home team taking the lead which I’d be surprised if they lose.

Later tonight Falcons go to L.A’s first playoff game in 30 years (and snoop dogg is playing!) in what could be a humdinger (shame it’s so late!)

Tomorrow the Jags host the Bills in the most “NOT ONLY WTF THESE ARE PLAYOFF TEAMS BUT ALSO ONE OF THESE ARE GOING TO THE DIVISIONAL ROUND” match

With Panthers @ Saints rounding off tomorrow night.

Home sweep for me lads

Well KC are absolutely humping Tennessee so far. Probably watch this to the half then watch a film until the Falcons v Rams game.

Last time I saw the Rams in the playoffs I was still in secondary school. Hopefully we have a better result than we did that night!

Chiefs
Rams (though this is the one I’m most unsure about)
Jaguars
Saints

Steelers v Saints Super Bowl I reckon.

1 Like

Quite enjoying watching it though, guess it’s cuz Arrowhead is always good craic

1 Like

Good watch so far. Mariota just got munched hard

2 Likes

holy shit just seen Kendrick is playing the halftime show at the college championship game on Monday AND TRUMP’S GONNA BE THERE

popcorn.gif

1 Like

I do like Alec Smith, it would be a shame if he never gets a title but I guess also likely?

Imagine how much they’d have been raging at that fella for not going out of bounds on the play before if they hadn’t managed to throw a TD there.

2 Likes

OH MY GOD that Mariota TD :joy:

3 Likes

I had Mariota in fantasy this year, and at NO POINT did he think to throw himself a TD. What a twat.

3 Likes

For those that missed it:

1 Like

Well hello. Might want to cancel your film @TontonZolaMoukoko

2 Likes

Hell of a run by Henry there!

That Mariota2Mariota TD was incredible. His foot was millimetres from being past the line of scrimmage and all.

Wasn’t hyped for this game but last two quarters and a bit have been great. Love playoff football.

1 Like

Suspicious hums being dinged here

:musical_note:We can’t go on dinging, with suspicious hums :musical_note:

And you call them dinged hums, despite the fact that they are obviously grilled

1 Like

Mariota Footage

2 Likes

This is now the Simpsons thread

2 Likes

They’ve been smashed in the second half but the Titans’ complete incompetence on 2 pt conversions is giving them a chance…

You heard Vince is looking into reviving the XFL? Like legit selling shares so he can make it a thing again

1 Like