NFL Playoffs: Wildcard Weekend!

ahem you were setting me up for my own song right

So Mariota threw a Muntz touchdown? Amazing, I didn’t think it was theoretically possible. God I love Marcus Mariota, I need to find a way to see this.

Not quite. Was batted by a defender back to mariota, who caught it and ran it in for a td

It’s not quite as spectacular but more or less. YouTube clip by now probs?

I’ll take that still!

2 Likes

Yeah was still ace

Err, anyway, here’s a gbol

http://twitter.com/muhammadlila/status/949647359335526401

1 Like

I think any sports team owned by that man deserves the unwavering support of the neutral

2 Likes

Perfect for you then?

you know he owns the mighty neutrals of West London aye?

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks. Brilliant, felt more like watching Vernon Adams there with that scrambling, proper improvisational jazz QB-ing :grinning:

1 Like

Worrying when you know the Simpsons screen grab before clicking through the spoiler

1 Like

For you NFL-focused folk, Vernon Adams was the QB who followed Mariota at Oregon and was excellent at extending plays beyond the point of what seemed possible to make something of it. Pretty much encapsulates why the NFL isn’t for me that no team wanted him, last I checked he was a backup in the CFL :frowning:

I hear a faint dinging sound

2 Likes

The amount of penalties and reviews tho we’re gonna be here until like 7am

Ficken means fucking in German

The Chiefs really are a bunch of playoff bottlers.

Didn’t manage to watch the game. Fell asleep cause of this god damn flu. Reading now seems a couple of turnovers cost us, one from Cooper who’s been amazing all season. Sounds like we were just a bit naive which is to be done expected, not a lot of playoff experience in the roster!

Still had to grumble, we went from 4-12 with the worst offense in the league to 11-5, the best offense and a home playoff game. Hopefully they continue the build in the off season and add some more good pieces. It’ll definitely help attract the right calibre of free agents having a good year and a great coach on the team.

2 Likes