NFL Superb Owl

too early?

anyway:

3 Likes

:smiley:

i ‘aint gonna give you my email, they filmin’ right now :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s not a Skittles bike, it’s a Skittles bag attached to my bike.

That’s a time, ridiculous o’clock?!?

Plans:

• Out
  • At a house with pals
  • At home by yourself
  • Catch-up after
  • Other

0 voters

Plans II:

• Whole day holiday Monday
  • Half day holiday Monday
  • Phone in sick Monday
  • Worst working day ever Monday

0 voters

I couldn’t stay up last year and that was with monday morning booked off. I think this year will be even harder with the kids and i’m busy at work.

I think my plan will be to get up at 5am and do a fastforward or gamepass condensed watch so I know can see the main game. Then on Monday night I’ll probably sit down and watch the whole thing again.

It’s not too bad if you can get some kip on Sunday night before the game I find. It’s also fine when you don’t have a proper job like me.

Satire, or something.

2 Likes

This SB is basically like the Team Shaolin v Team Evil final in Shaolin Soccer

Isn’t that what Tom Cruise believes happened at the big bang?

2 Likes

And then something REALLY unusual from Lady Gaga at half time. Probably worth staying up for, all in all.

1 Like

This probably belongs in a fb message but anyway, there won’t be a pool table this year but a few of us are gunna get a regular table at common room if you fancy it?

The only reason I give a shit about this is someone suggested the Star Wars trailer might air for it.

Would do, but already arranged to go down and see it with my brother.

probably in America only though?

I won’t watch this farcical sports thing, I just mean that once it’s premiered then it’ll be on the web everywhere.

Also @jontosh2001 can consider himself ‘Yellow carded’ for the use of ‘superb owl’ :wink:

You truly are the Jeff Triplette of the DiS boards, Theo

1 Like

oh yeah sure, knock yourself out

Will be watching at home alone. Woo. Go sports.