NFL week 10: Ich bin ein Ehlinger

Munich game is on now, pretty dull so far. Mon the 'hawks.

Really like this Seahawks team tbh. Geno Smith redemption, Ken Walker and DK being studs, Pete Carroll being proven right about Russ, all good storylines.

2 Likes

Brady’s looking annoyingly good here

Yes. Unfortunately Seahawks not playing at all as well as they have been so far today

Just seen that Fournette to Brady failed trick play. My goodness

1 Like

Wtf was that Geno

1 Like

Hawks finally woken up. Gonna be too late though

1 Like

My son gave up haha he’s definitely still a Bear.

It’s 2022 and i’m starting Andy Dalton as my QB in fantasy.

Nothing further.

2 Likes

Do yourself a favour and don’t look at the Saints injury report…

Watching Dolphins v Browns because I’m too cheap to pay for a NowTV day pass to watch Bills v Vikings. Probably going to be the only game I watch because the late kick-offs look terrible - somehow even Raiders v Colts looks more interesting than Colt McCoy v the Wolf of Ball Street in Cardinals v Rams.

Justin Fields is potentially really special

1 Like

Really looking forward to spending the next decade hating Justin Fields

I love him

2 Likes

Jeeezus absolutely demolished that poor lad in the end zone. That looked horrible.

Swear when he was coming out of college he was seen as a Russell Wilson type, passing quarterback who can do bits with his legs and scramble. Looks a bite behind Lamar as the best running qb in the league now

1 Like

Horrible, horrible concussion for Juju. Don’t even think it was flagged.

1 Like

He’s suddenly making the easy plays. He’s still got little protection and very average weapons, but he’s just making it happen.

Lovely stuff!

That Ju Ju hit is why my son isn’t ever suiting up.

1 Like

He was pretty vocal about the work he’s done to improve his decision making, staying calm etc. can see him yoga breathing etc between plays

Lions defence makes everyone look good (except Aaron Rodgers this year).

He probably is good though.

1 Like