NFL Week 12, in which we're thankful for things I guess

Lots of good 6pms. Bucs v Colts probably the pick of the bunch but I can’t watch the Colts on that hideous pitch so I’ve gone with Steelers v Bengals. Elsewhere Titans v Pats looks tasty, as does Packers v Rams later.

DELICIOUS interception from Roethlisberger.

2 Likes

The old Cordarelle Patterson year 9 breakout season still going strong for some reason.

1 Like

Very much enjoyed one of Cam’s linemen picking him up and hurling him over the goalline.

1 Like

Caved and bought the white Joe Burrow jersey (cue season ending injury and off-season trade).

1 Like

Go Eagles! :eagle:

Big Ben with the pick 6, so very, very sad.

2 Likes

On one hand I don’t really enjoy blowouts, but on the other watching TJ Watt wrestle Burrow to the ground for no reason at all reminded me how much I hate the Steelers.

Hilton’s been bouncing around all over the sideline all game, think he’s fairly hyped after being unceremoniously chucked overboard by the Steelers. Think he’ll be happy with that.

Are the colts… Good?

1 Like

Dolphins with a bad snap in fg range, recover and ran to Panthers within fg range with 1 sec left :frowning:

Mac Jones with the first down sign after a run on third down. Just the 5 yards short Mac.

1 Like

Oh yeah sure now we do a new thread smh :roll_eyes:

I might put £10 down on the Dolphins winning the Super Bowl.

Fire up the abysmal tackling alarm, the Titans have pushed in all the stops

3 Likes

Having watched pretty much every dolphina game, don’t think there’'s any chance of that

Alternatively, the Pats at 14-1 looks pretty tasty

I’ve never actually bet once in my life

Ben Roethlisberger has 24 pass attempts and is currently on precisely 0 fantasy points

1 Like

Assumed he wouldn’t be coming back after the fumble, switched over to Bucs v Colts instead, just in time to see Wentz launch the ball down field into the arms of the safety.

Going to be interesting seeing Pittsburgh, atlanta, Houston, maybe the giants, maybe Detroit, maybe Carolina and maybe some more I’m forgetting fight over a real stinker of a qb draft class