NFL week 13

Fake punt by the chiefs :smiley:

1 Like

Aah the falcons are making yards for fun.
They got this

:smiley: maybe I spoke to soon.
Bad call going for it on the 4th imo

1 Like

Ah fuck’s sake, my ex-flatmates have finally realised I’ve been on their sky account for the last year! back to dodgy streams for me!

3 Likes

Now it’s all on your Defence man

Bahahaha oh gawd

Shit man,sorry for spoilers

The Chiefs, huh. Can’t see them making a tonne of headway in the playoffs*, but always amazes me how underrated they are, just because they’re (some would say boringly) solid but not overly explosive.

*Don’t really know why, other than precedence. You’d think they were set up for post-season success (great D, few turnovers, good running game), but they seem to get severely outclassed.

Quite enjoining this Raiders team, would be funny if they went the whole way and moved anyway

First 40 minutes of Panthers Seahawks was about as entertaining a period of football as you could wish to see. Faded out after that, but still.

If we get a Cowboys-Patriots Super Bowl this year… (shudders)

1 Like

there isn’t a least evil option in that is there (can a superbowl end in a tie?)

1 Like

So who’s your money on for the Superbowl at the moment? You can still get odds on 30 teams which goes to show… something. 1000-1 on Chicago doesn’t seem like a great investment though.

Pats and Cowboys are neck and neck in the betting, but Seahawks are my pick at the moment. 5-1 if you’re asking.

Cowboys is an incredibly risky favourite, yes they’re the best team in the league atm but expecting Zeke and Dak to keep it up for 19 games, in their rookie years, when they’ve never played more than 14 in a season before seems a dangerous bet. Seahawks are good value at 5 and The Ravens at 33/1 seems worth a couple of quid. The Patriots are going to win it though. If you want a picture of the future, imagine Belichick & Brady being greeted at the white house by Donald Trump, on a human face, forever

1 Like

Earl Thomas out with a broken leg.

Hopefully Gronk will put Trump in a headlock or something (yeah, I know Gronk is probably a Trump fan too)

Really hard to tell with Ravens, hit a good run recently but have had some horrendous weeks too. Genuinely think Oakland are the best sleeper pick.

Sea hawks vs Cowboys NFC is bolted on I reckon, would probably be very entertaining too. But God yeah please not Cowboys vs Patriots SB, don’t think I could handle it

Not sure Oakland count as a sleeper pick, they’re 4th favourites.
Think it also comes down to who you could imagine going to Dallas/New England and turning them over, assuming they get the top seeds in each conference. And for that you’re probably looking at teams with experience, good defenses and an offense that can get hot out of nowhere and have a big day, which (imo) means looking at Pittsburgh, Baltimore & Seattle

Good point, well made

Actually, now I think about it, Tampa Bay-Pittsburgh would be the worst possible SB

2 Likes