NFL Week 14

This aged well (well, well-ish)

Think the Chargers Giants is a lovely looking uniform game. Nice and clean and bright.

Reckon this Brady fella is pretty good at the old football thing

1 Like

I flicked between games in the end and almost every single one became awful the second I started watching. Iā€™d be fantastic at curating an anti-Redzone, where all of the dullest action is shown.

1 Like

Thatā€™s also known as a game involving Denver.

Thereā€™s a lot going on here

3 Likes

Thereā€™s nothing more baffling about the NFL in 2021 than the fact that the Lions werenā€™t the first team eliminated from post season contention

1 Like

Justin Herbert can whang a football really far, huh.

Sure, but did they really have to include Orlovsky running out the back of the end zone?

2 Likes

The joyless husks in New York have just chalked off a Jaā€™Marr Chase TD because it was just too cool.

Can throw a pigskin right over those mountains. Yeahā€¦ Coach woulda put him in fourth quarter, we wouldā€™ve been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind

Not sure they needed Simba either

1 Like

Wonder who was on the Texans version.

A-1865152-1277904474.gif

But shooting himself in the foot

Think Iā€™m more disappointed in the Bills than anyone this year. This was meant to be your year you shits

3 Likes

Mad that after the roller-coaster of the AFC this year weā€™ll end up with Chiefs - Pats in the title game

Obligatory:

2 Likes

The Bengalsā€™ novel tactic of making someone who canā€™t catch field kick returns is yielding predictable results.

How the hell do you throw a pick to Richard Sherman in 2021?

3 Likes

Top top work