NFL Week 15 - Ridder me this

Snow’s coming in Buffalo. Love me a cold weather game. Somehow think Miami pulls it out.

1 Like

My only game so far was a snow game, it was so much fun.

1 Like

This game is heating up! C’mon snow!

Bills Dolphins was fun. Still worry that the Bills don’t quite have it together. Getting whacked in the playoffs by the Chiefs again feels like a disappointing inevitability.

1 Like

Can someone let me know if there are any proper snow games? Love that shit.

feel like the Ravens and Vikings are quite similar this year, both probably going to win their respective divisions but that massively flatters them and will go out immediately in the playoffs anyway

Start one in fantasy. Who you got?

• Mike Evans
  • Tee Higgins
  • Christian Kirk

0 voters

Bengals are taking the north

1 Like

Really enjoy that every Bears offensive play is either a Justin Fields highlight or an unmitigated disaster.

Zach Wilson lol. Man can that guy make some boneheaded throws.

Fields is so good. Since we’ve opened him up as a runner it’s gone a bit under the radar how much he’s improved as a passer. Think he’s a top 5 quarterback since about week 4

Weird that him and Lawrence were the consensus best 2 quarterbacks in the 2021, then everyone got weirdly giddy about Wilson and Lance, and now it’s very obvious Fields and Lawrence were the best 2 quarterbacks

1 Like

I always think this about the draft process. Got no data to back this up but the consensus top prospects in December seem to make the best pros.

1 Like

Would love to know the criteria that made Lance jump over Fields in a year that Lance didn’t play and Fields had an excellent game with broken ribs against an NFL level alabama defence in the national championship game

yeah I just saw their record and realised that is most likely the case

Shanahan just got a massive boner for Lance, I think

Doink.

NATHAN PETERMAN ALERT!

oh that was such a Jags thing to happen

Here come the fighting Dan Campbell’s!!