Jaguars at Raiders
Browns at Cardinals
Rams at Cowboys
Falcons at 49ers

Sunday night:
Bills at Steelers

Monday night:
Colts at Saints

Cheeky late edit to push this back to the top of the boards, is it? A classic of the genre.

Lamar Jackson remains the MVP of all time. Shredded the Jets totally. Quite fun to see Robert Griffin come on and do some of the same sort of things, only at about half the speed seemingly.

Giants cut Janoris Jenkins, beautiful.

Amazing video

2 Likes

Snowing at Arrowhead, well up for an ice bowl.

1 Like

McCoy snowbowl walk off TD mk 2

Nothing makes me happier than a proper snow game. Let it snow!

Sky somehow managing to show a replay of last night’s basketball (with edited in ad breaks) instead of Redzone.

Top, top scheduling

1 Like

Sky sports mix bud

It’s showing basketball

Oh, so it is. Resume grumbling.

2 Likes

Jameis Winston’s travelling one man show in operation again, only sped up. 196 yards, 2 TDs, one INT. 3:42 left in the first quarter. I believe Detroit are the extras this week.

What’s everyone watchong?

Titans v Texans though important is pretty poor quality so far

RedZone on Gamepass. They’ve just pointed out that the leading rusher for the Dolphins this season is Ryan Fitzpatrick.

I dont like Redzone. I’m the type of person who likes to watch every ball of Test Match for the full 5 days.

4 Likes

Wrong thread but I’m really looking forward to spending a lot of the Christmas period watching SA v Eng.

1 Like

Broncos v Chiefs, it’s pretty good.

Always rated Bruce Arians but bringing Breshad Perriman back from the dead might be his finest career achievement.

Winston still with a chance to become the first QB with a 30 TD/30 INT season.

On 29/24 currently