NFL week 15

Wow. Did not see that coming. Without (mostly) Allen, Gordon and Ekeler too. Really thought the call for the 2 point conversion was stupid (still do, actually), but amazingly for the Chargers it worked for once. Defence stepped up. Chiefs really looked like they were missing Hunt. Still some insanely good throws from Mahomes.

Blows the AFC seeding race wide open.

Lots of big games this weekend as it gets serious…

It begins! The usual Chiefs/Andy Reid meltdown awaits!

1 Like

If that’s a marker of the quality of the games to come, in for a treat. Preferred that to the rams chiefs game, had a bit of everything. Can’t believe how many sacks and interceptions rivers took, and they still won. Loved going for two at the end, really think more decent offenses should do that

1. Cowboys

Taking my lot out of it:

Chargers
Rams
Texans
Chiefs
Colts
Saints
Ravens
Titans
Seahawks
Vikings/Panthers
Pats
Steelers (purely due to big ben, I really like the steelers outside of that. Hoping it’s his last year)

1. Dolphins (shut up)
  2. Chargers
  3. Colts
  4. Bears
  5. Saints
  6. Browns (just imagine!)
  7. Rams
  8. Chiefs
  9. Packers
  10. Texans
  11. Panthers
  12. Seahawks
  13. Ravens
  14. Broncos
  15. Bucs
  16. Falcons
  17. Vikings
  18. Giants
  19. Titans
  20. Lions
  21. Eagles
  22. Bengals
  23. Redskins
  24. Cowboys
  25. Patriots
  26. Steelers

Past no 10 here, I really don’t care, other than the bottom 4, who I’m always actively rooting against.

Oh yeah I forgot Dallas (right next to the pats, thanks), the dolphins (who I always have a soft spot for - probably between colts and saints, so 6th). Packers can OF COURSE gtfo. Browns would be incredible, only behind chargers for me.

Yeah, in retrospect I’d take the brown at 3.

Always kind of forget JUST how loathsome the NFC East is.

1 Like

Giants make up for Washington/Dallas. What do you mean, annoying Tom Brady twice isn’t enough to like them…

Going to the Gmen game sunday. Just need a giants win, eagles loss, vikings loss, redskins loss, tampa bay loss, carolina loss, packers loss and we are thinking playoffs :joy:

Cant wait to see Saqoun live. Games on Saturday this weekend too, sweeeet!!

2 Likes

Yeah, surprisingly watchable game. Annoyingly the place where I watched it turned on to something called the Camelia Bowl midway through the 4th quarter.

Couple of tasty playoff shake-ups. Dolphins - Vikings and Colts - Cowboys are massive games.

What the hell are the Bills wearing.

Colts look really good atm.

2 Likes

Will be interesting to see how the Bears manage to lose this from here. Still 100% certain that they will, just no idea how

Atlanta are an odd one. As talented and explosive as anyone, and when there’s a gulf in quality (as today) they’ll demolish a team. But from what I’ve seen of them it seems like every time a team has done anything against them they’ve had no real answer to it

Yeah, think there’s an argument that Andrew Luck is the best QB in the league on current form. Absolutely wouldn’t want to be anywhere near them in the playoffs (they won’t win it, but could see them upsetting someone on the way)

1 Like

Hopefully they can take out the Patriots or the Steelers along the way

1 Like

Don’t reckon the Steelers will get in. Reckon B’more will nick the division and Colts + (2nd in the AFC West) will get wildcards

2 Likes