NFL Week 17- Black Monday Is Upon Us

What a game.

Davonta Smith has 760 receiving yards after the catch this year, hello.

Cincinatti should stop committing pre snap penalties I reckon

Put a big boy bet on Notre Dame +20 ( :grimacing:). Mainly because I’m at my brothers and he’s a massive fan. Might sprinkle a tad on the Dame moneyline.

Tidy game that. Hope the next one is dece

Smith is so smooth. Just glides away from people. If his body is big enough to hold up he’ll be great in the nfl

Yeah ultimately you would like to see 10ish pounds of muscle added. But unreal hands, awareness, and just creates space which will be hard for teams to pass up. Funny to think at beginning of season he was pretty much regarded as the 2nd best receiver on his team before Jalen Waddle torn his ACL.

And Henry Ruggs and Jerry Jeudy came out last year. Better receiving corps than a lot of nfl teams, that

1 Like

WHOAAAAA!! You will be seeing that jump by Najee over defender all over the sports world this weekend WOW

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be happy with that bet atm @NeilYoung

This looks like it will get out of hand quickly

Fucking hellll

1 Like

Oh yeah this is over, all right though its only money. I was up 100 going in, now will be down 110 haha

1 Like

This crowd… Texas baby.

If bama played the jags atm I genuinely think they’d run them pretty close

1 Like
  • Mike Glennon
  • Mac Jones

0 voters

MINSHEW

1 Like

People always say this, but nah. They’d get destroyed in the trenches.

Most likely right, but I would absolutely love to see it happen. Instead of playing the meaningless Pro Bowl, that week that last place team has to face the #1 college national champion. NFL team loses, 2nd worst NFL team gets number 1 draft pick.

1 Like

How many Bama players will make it to the NFL? 10? 12? How many will end up starters? Half of that at best. Their lines would get dominated, Mac would get sacked like never before and their defence would be a step too slow. I don’t think it would be that close.

20-13 jags

Bama could have 3 best players on the field in Jones, Harris, Smith :laughing:

DJ Chark’s pretty good.