NFL Week 18

Who’s up?

• Titans
  • Jaguars

0 voters

Big game. Titans have lost 6 straight, Joshua Dobbs at QB. Jaguars red hot in the division lead.

Don’t know why but think Titans let Henry carry it 35 times, control clock and win game.

Who is this SHREDDING on guitar for the National Anthem?

Paul wane…I think it said

2 Likes

McVay retiring at the grand old age of 36? Sorry for posting Shefter but this bit of writing made me chuckle - it sounds like he’s equating getting married with the war in Ukraine and the death of a family member:

Always nice to see coked up TK out and about

1 Like

Guess I’ll do more polls

• Bengals
  • Ravens

0 voters

• Bills
  • Patriots

0 voters

• Dolphins
  • Jets

0 voters

• Eagles
  • Giants

0 voters

• 49ers
  • Cardinals

0 voters

• Vikings
  • Bears

0 voters

• Cowboys
  • Commanders

0 voters

• Lions
  • Packers

0 voters

• Seahawks
  • Rams

0 voters

Oh

• Steelers
  • Browns

0 voters

Hard to argue that they deserved it overall but I think the Titans should feel properly aggrieved by that Josh Dobbs fumble call which looked for all the world like a forward pass.

The Jags attempted pitch that bounced off Jamal Agnew’s head and into a defender’s hands was one of the legit funniest things I’ve seen all season too.

3 Likes

Came here to say the same thing. Apologies for getting out the tin foil hat but if that happens to Lawrence (or Brady, Rodgers etc) its an incomplete pass every time

2 Likes

Watched the game in 40 thi morning and thought it was a fumble, definitely not clear enough to overturn anyway. Think the ball moves in his hand before his arm comes forward.

Dobbs’ reaction looks like he thinks he’s fumbled, too.

Incredibly tight but correct imo

trevor lawrence is a na’vi in deep cover as a human to infiltrate RDA sec-ops

clearly blue underneath

Thought it was well established that he’s 15th century timetraveller Guidobaldo da Montefeltro.

1 Like

Somebody called Anthony Brown starting at QB for Baltimore. Believe that makes him the 66th starting QB of the season.

1 Like

How much was Belichick paid for that

Just threw one of those INTs that looked like the defender was fielding a punt.

1 Like

yep, would definitely rather play the Jags :smiley:

oh shit do we need to win to do that? We’re boned either way then

Yeah, unless the Bills fail to beat New England the Ravens will be back in Cincinnati next week. Quite telling that the Ravens are resting Huntley as well, looks like they might not be expecting Jackson back next week either.

1 Like