NFL Week 2: NFC Best Edition

Can anyone stop the teams of the NFC West?

Let’s find out!

I bet they’re absolutely stoked about that.

1 Like

By November 17th the Colts could well be about 3-7 considering the opening stretch to their schedule. That’ll make for good time vibes

Speaking of good time vibes

Assuming Dan Jones doesn’t work out this year, who’s going to be QB hunting come February:

Likely:

Giants
Lions
Football Team
Broncos
Panthers
Texans

Possible:

Steelers
Colts
Vikings
Falcons
Saints

Remember a couple of years ago we were talking about a surplus of starting QB talent, where did all that go?

And considering next year’s QB draft class is tipped to be pretty thing (no doubt the hype will heat up but still), it’s going to be a rough old time.

How dare you besmirch the Tygod like that

Also you can probably cross the Broncos and the Panthers off (as presumably the former are getting Rodgers and the latter will snap up Watson so long as he can start the season next year)

I wouldn’t make any bets on Rodgers, think he’s as likely to retire depending on how this season plays out. And who the hell knows with Watson, again, a lot of variables (Miami was still the most keen last I saw so a lot depends on Tua).

But should probably add Packers to the list anyway.

Do you not believe in a thing called Jordan Love?

2 Likes

Do the Packers, is the question.

Love this guy

Uh-oh! Brad’s buzzed…

4 Likes

Love that guy

2 Likes

Me too.

1 Like

I like how the person who says that sounds nothing like any of the other voice actors. Keep thinking it’s Lucy Dacus

1 Like

We will pretend no one watched the game last night and move on this week.

What happens in the Thursday night game stays in the Thursday night game

Kill me please

3 Likes

If the Vikings go 6-11 this year, Kirk Cousins is toast.

1 Like

I can’t believe that stat is true